Witch Bitch

Henry Was Sleeping Right next to in his deep sleep  you the whole entire night after spending 13 hours on set  Filming another episode for the Witcher

Henry Was Sleeping Right next to in his deep sleep you the whole entire night after spending 13 hours on set Filming another episode for the Witcher.

7:00 am
Your Alarm Clock Started going off and you tried to get up but realized henry was still sleeping you really didn't want to get up but as Henry was sleeping he kept moving around tired of it you dropped your head back onto your pillow staring up at the ceiling fan.

Shifting your body onto his stomach Henry shifted a little bit but still didn't wake up loving the feeling of his muscles right against your skin was a dream come true your sexy witch man looking better than ever.

Just laying there hoping Henry would wake up it's been awhile he sleeps so much.

7:35 am
Henry Started To Move Around a bit "Henry Are You Awake?" You whispered you nudged his side with your elbow "Henry!" You Said louder as he started grumbling at you "What?" He said in a soft voice "Wake up sleepy head" you laughed "No I'm still sleeping you idiot" Henry looked at you "Fine I'll get up I have to go to set in like 45 minutes anyways" he said as he pushed you off the bed "Henry!" You yelled.

Henry skipped to the bathroom and was in there for about 10 minutes.

Henry walked out looking like a sex god
"Goddamn Henry" you said with your jaw wide open "Thanks Babe" he winked. Henry had on Tight Black Pants And a tight black mid sleeve shirt with silver necklace. "You Know I wish I could stay in bed with you but I have to go" Henry Said with a sad face "No Don't Go Id love to take off that outfit in bed though" you winked at him getting off the bed and grabbing his hand. "No I got to go we can't fuck right now" Henry softly laughed as he fell onto the bed next to you in his outfit for the show he was filming.

"We Can't" He Said
Pulling Henry around you as he was under you. "I'm on top of you now so you can't move" you laughed as you leaned in kissing Henry "I- Have- To-Go" Henry paused in between each of your kisses you didn't even let him move. "It won't be that bad if your 10 minutes let To set" you said looking down at his growing cock in his tight black pants. You ran your hand down his stomach pressing harder down onto his cock with your hand while you pulled down the top of his pants. "I'll make you my witch bitch" you laughed
At him while you were about to go down on him "No babe I need to leave you can suck my throbbing cock later" Henry laughed as he said that "Throbbing cock!" You yelled "Shhhh" Henry shushed you as he pulled you back on him "Your making me horny before I go to work" as he rolled his eyes "It's okay just keep it down alright"

"Fine but I'll lay with you for a few minutes since I have to leave to get there" he smiled as he looked over at you and how beautiful you are. "Thanks I just want to lay here forever Henry" you said with a big smile at him.  Laying your head down on his chest while Henry went right back to sleep quickly.

15 Minutes Later

You really didn't let him leave since it's been like 20 minutes since henry fell back asleep but you didn't wake him back up since you wanted to lay there with him hoping he won't get mad when he wakes up. He's a heavy sleeper but you still loved how hot he looks sleeping.