Have A Seat

Henry. was very excited to spend the night at your place, not only because he would get to spend all of his time with you but for another reason. He had seen something in an... online search and really really wanted to try it with you.

Henry knocks excitedly at your door almost bouncing in anticipation. When you open the door he quickly swoops in to peck your lips before walking quickly into your apartment unable to stay still at all. He watches you close the door and turn to face him, but before you can speak, he's already opening his mouth. "Hey, babe?"

"Yea?" You look up at him with amusement as he bounces in front of you.

"Can you sit on my face?" Henry watches you as you freeze in front of him your eyes filled with shock and confusion.

"Ummmm where did this come from?"

"I really want to try it but if you're not comfortable it's fi-"

"No, no it's... it's fine it's more than fine Henry ."

Grabbing your hand Henry pulls you further into your apartment dragging you right in front of your couch before sitting on the floor.

"Really right here? There's a perfectly good-" You're cut off by Henry pulling you down on his lap, smashing your lips together in a hungry aggressive kiss. You can't help but melt into his embrace enjoying the way he seems to devour you at the moment. Several minutes later you're both panting heavily clutching at the other's clothes as your just about to tear them off. Henry is very quick to sit you up helping you slip out of your bottoms and your thong before laying down on the floor guiding you to straddle his head.

"Come here baby, let me taste~" Henry's eyes are clouded lust, excited to be eating you out at this time. Very Slowly, and with his hands on your hips you lower your hips until your Clit is right over his mouth. Henry's tongue darts out licking his lips before reaching up towards you. You jerk your hips at the first contact of his tongue but soon are a moaning mess over him enjoying the way his tongue flicks hard and fast over your clit Up and down and In Circles before moving down to enter inside you gently and back up again. You sometimes try to pull your hips away, but Henry's hands keep you close to him his tongue and mouth all over you in his mission to pleasure you.

As you moan on top of him your hips now rocking back and forth over his tongue Henry begins to squeeze and knead at your hips grinding your Clit against his mouth and nose making you shudder and moan loudly at every brush against your dripping clit. Your orgasm rolls through you almost instantaneous with Henry's tongue coming flat against your Clit curling up inside of you and into you hard. "Fuck Henry Don't Stop " you arched your back a bit. You brace your hands against the couch in front of you riding out your orgasm Henry continues to tease you with his tongue. Finally, your body begins to slowly release all of your juices on his tongue putting more of your weight against the couch. "Fuck Henry damn ..." Before you can say anything else, Henry has already slipped out from under you and moved to sit on the floor next to you, rubbing your back soothingly.

"So...we're doing that more now, right?"

He watches as your head turns to face him, a serious expression in your eyes. "You're fucking right we are."

"Good Cause I Love to see you moan for me babe" Henry smirked

"Of Course But Next time you need to finger me while you do that it'll take me to the edge" you said while giving him a kiss
"Yeah and you can return the favor" Henry winked at you as you both fell asleep in each other's arms