12

They kept making out, rolling around on the bed switching between who was on top. Jimin loved it when he was straddling Yoongi, but Yoongi loved looking down at the Omega underneath him. Seeing Jimin's eyes glazed over with lust was doing something to him. "God I love you so much," he whispered with awe before he leaned down to kiss him again.

Jimin rolled them over, sitting up in the Alpha's lap as he panted. His eyes were bright blue and he was fighting his Omega on control, all the Omega wanted to do was purr and burrow himself into his nest on his Alpha's bed. But Jimin wanted more kisses, more of that dark chocolate he can only get from Yoongi. It was the richest chocolate in the world, and it was addicting. "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Yoongi chuckled a bit as he sat up so he could look his Omega in the eyes. Fighting his Alpha's control was hard, the Alpha wanted nothing more than to devour his Omega. But Yoongi couldn't, Jimin was 17 and even if they were both virgins he couldn't do it like this, not when he was that young. "Because you are still a whole-ass baby that's why."

"I am not a baby," Jimin scoffed with his arms crossed over his chest. "I'm seventeen you are 19."

Eye-roll, "and so was Ariel and look where that got her, on land with no voice."

Another scoff and the Omega matched his Alpha's eye-roll. "And in the end she married the prince, besides she was 16, so I must say that being a teenager is where it's at."

Yoongi rolled them over so he was hovering above Jimin again, "we can kiss, but we are not going any further. All of our clothes will stay on at all times. Understand?"

He pouted just like Yoongi knew he would, "fine, but we can kiss whenever?"

"As long as no one is around, yes." Yoongi shook his face, "don't give me that look, you know why. Until we are away from here then it's not safe to be together. Once we move away, we can kiss anytime, anywhere."

"Fine, but as long as I can kiss you whenever as long as we are home."

"Deal." Then he leaned down and kissed Jimin again, kissed him until the first sign of slick started. He pulled back, a low growl in the back of his throat, his eyes bright red. He groaned before diving his nose into the crook of Jimin's neck, he latched on, sucking hard. Needing to mark his Omega in some sort of way.

Jimin's fists came up to tug at Yoongi's hair, but not to pull him away, it was more to show his pleasure at the situation. He needed more, but he wasn't sure what more was. "Alpha, I feel something. Something is wrong."

He pulled back, smiling softly at Jimin. This is why they can't go further, Jimin didn't even know what arousal or slick was. He's not in any Omega classes at school and they don't teach Beta's anything. Plus add in the neglectful parental figure and yeah, he was clueless. "Nothing is wrong Baby, you are getting aroused and because you are an Omega you'll produce slick when that happens."

"So that's why I get wet?" He whispered, confusion all over his face.

Yoongi cocked his head to the side, "you've been wet before?" He was genuinely curious, he's never smelt it before.

Jimin groaned as he rolled to his side and hid under the blankets, "shut up," he grumbled as he tried his hardest to hide from the chuckling Alpha behind him. "It's not funny."

"It's kinda funny, but I'll quit laughing." He rolled Jimin over so he could look at him, it didn't matter that the silly Omega covered his face with his tiny hands. "But the upside is, you no longer smell really horny. So it seemed to help us both calm down."

"That's going to happen every time I get horny? I thought it was just because I was in the shower," he mumbled from behind his hands.

Well that's interesting, Yoongi thought. "And just what are you doing in the shower that makes you so wet Baby boy?"

Another loud groan and he tried to roll over but Yoongi wasn't letting him. "I, experimented okay. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"And just exactly how did you experiment?" Yoongi scooted closer, "tell Alpha, did you touch yourself?"

"You know I did."

The Alpha was smiling, this was even better than expected. "And where did you touch yourself?"

"YYYYOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGIIIII."

"Stop fussing, I'm walking across the stage, not at fashion week."

Jimin smacked the Alpha, "give it up. You are graduating and we are leaving here tomorrow. Let me fuss."

He has learned over the years that having a happy Omega makes life so much better, so he just lets his Omega fuss over his cap and gown. "We're so close Baby, just one more night and we are free."

They signed the lease on their apartment earlier in the week and all of the furniture was going to be delivered tomorrow. All they had left to do was bring the last of their things over and go grocery shopping. It was a long trip by bus, but it was far enough away that their parents wouldn't show up. June had secured Yoongi a job at a hotel in their new city. He'd play the piano and be a night clerk on other nights.

Jimin decided to do homeschool so they wouldn't have to worry about any word getting back to their parents about his Omega status. Even though Yoongi has already registered as his guardian, they wanted to cover all tracks. And because he had a hard time sleeping without Yoongi he was going to continue going to work with the Alpha whenever he could.

"Let's go, before they get here and ruin our moment."

"You mean your moment, you are the one graduating."

Yoongi shrugged, "it's our moment Jiminie, only one more night in this house and we are free to leave." Sadly, the Alpha spoke a little too soon. Because as soon as they stepped outside their parents were getting out of their car.

"Son, I'm sorry we are late and we won't be able to stay. Your mother isn't feeling very well, but I wanted to say congratulations and I'm so proud of you for getting a scholarship."

"Couldn't get one that covered room and board," Jimin's mother scoffed.

Yoongi glared at her and wanted to say something mean like how she's gotten fat but he bit his tongue. He won't have to see them after tonight, his father never even bothered to ask where they were living or what school he got a scholarship to. "Sorry, I did try." Was all he said to the woman that he despised with all of his being.

His father handed him a card and then helped his wife gently back in the car, she didn't even acknowledge her own son at all. This would be the last time she'd see him if Yoongi had his way and she didn't even look in his direction. What a piece of shit mother she was and Yoongi was extremely thankful that she only gave birth to Jimin. Because no pup deserved that bitch as their mother.