14

His wrists pumped faster and faster as his cries got louder. He came in his hand, his back sagging against the wall. He was out of breath, he looked at the clock, "shit," he started to scramble. He needed to get his slick and cum into the mixer and then add the ingredients with it and then pour it into the container.

He had to hurry, Yoongi would be home soon and his scent was all over the place. Once he got the perfume mixed up, he ran around and opened the windows quickly as he waved a tea towel in the air trying to disperse the scent a bit. It wasn't helping, at all. So there's only one other way to play this.

He put on one of Yoongi's sweaters and a pair of pretty panties he bought when the Alpha wasn't paying attention. As soon as Yoongi walked into the apartment his nose when to the air, his eyes flashing red. "Alpha," Jimin whined from the middle of their nest.

The Alpha padded over to their bed, not knowing what he was going to walk into. It almost smelled like Jimin was in heat. The scent of his arousal was all over the apartment, Yoongi could smell his cum and slick. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Alpha," he whined again.

When Yoongi saw his Omega, he almost lost his shit. Jimin was kneeling in the middle of their nest and he was wearing Yoongi's favorite sweater. "Baby, what's going on?"

The cheeky little Omega shrugged, "needed Alpha, but he wasn't here. Kisses and cuddles please," the tiny thing demanded.

Jimin was being extra cuddly and whiny and it was setting his Alpha off. The Alpha felt like they were failing their Omega and that they needed to fix something. "Baby, by chance are you in pre-heat?"

The Omega chirped a bit before nuzzling into Yoongi more, "no, I don't think so. I stopped taking the heat suppressants but the Doctor said it would take longer for the symptoms to kick in. Why?"

The Alpha was freaking out not wanting to upset or alarm Jimin and Jimin was trying so hard not to giggle at how out of it his Alpha looked. "It's just, it smells like it in here. That's all, if you are I can go get you the things you need."

He needed to stop the rambling, he rolled over straddling Yoongi, the Alpha's hands coming up to brace himself on those thick thighs of his. His large hands squeezed once making Jimin groan and he had to stop. He wanted so much more than he was willing to take at the moment. "What's wrong Alpha?"

Jimin had his head cocked to the side like he wasn't singlehandedly causing the Alpha all of this distress. "Nothing Baby," he took a deep breath, "are you sure you aren't going into heat?"

The Omega giggled, "pretty sure." He rocked a bit, experimenting a little with how it felt. Yoongi was going to die, death by adorable Omega. "I don't feel pain," he leaned down until their noses were pressed together, "but I was incredibly horny earlier. Is that what you were smelling?"

Yoongi jolted a bit, his hands gripping Jimin a little tighter. Yup he's going to die, right here, right now. "You were? And just what did you do about it?" He wanted to know, he was dying to know. But knowing might just be even worse than his imagination.

The Omega squirmed on top of the Alpha, making himself at home. Yoongi's fingers trailed up under the hem of his sweater. He felt something soft and lacey, "do you like? I bought them just for you. Do you want to see?" He didn't even get the chance to respond, Jimin lifted the sweater up. And Yoongi's eyes zoned in on the little lace panties.

He groaned as he closed his eyes and pushed his head back into the pillow, "I think I died and went to heaven." He scoffed, "or maybe this is hell since I can't do anything about it."

"Well you could, but you are the one that keeps insisting that I'm too young." Jimin rolled off of Yoongi, "I got you a present, wait here."

The Alpha looked down at the tent in his pants, "wouldn't dream of going anywhere," he mumbled. Jimin came back and had a massive grin on his face, he was holding a bag. "What's that?"

"A present," Jimin cheeked with his head cocked to the side.

"Fine," the Alpha huffed. "Hand it over." Jimin handed the small baggie over and sat next to Yoongi while he opened it. "You got me perfume?" He asked with a bit of curiosity in his voice.

"I did, smell it and see if you like it."

Yoongi held his wrists out and sprayed two times. His eyes flashed red and he growled a bit, "is this, what is this?"

"What do you think it is?"

He gently set the bottle down, not wanting to take a chance on breaking it. "It smells like everything I've ever desired in a tiny glass bottle. Where did you get this?"

Jimin grinned, "I made it. Do you like it?"

"Like it? Baby I love it, but I'm concerned about wearing it. This is going to make all the Alpha's around me go a little crazy."

The Omega pouted, "but it'll keep the Omegas away."

The Alpha smiled, so this is what all of this was about. "Are you jealous Baby? Do you not like me smelling like other wolves?"

Jimin scoffed, "did you like it when I smelled like other wolves?"

No he most certainly did not, "I'll wear it, but if I come home with cuts and bruises from having to fight other Alphas, just know it's your fault."

With a soft clap, Jimin grinned happily. "That's fine, I'll buy a nurses outfit and nurse you back to health every time."

Yoongi wasn't lying, the Alphas were particularly interested in his scent once he started wearing the perfume Jimin made him. More than once he had to growl and flash his red eyes just to prove he wasn't an Omega. Yes he was on the smaller side for an Alpha, and when he wasn't scowling he was what most would consider pretty, but he was still an Alpha for fucks sake.

This altercation ended with him having a ripped sleeve, and Jimin just giggled when he got home and saw how annoyed Yoongi was with the entire thing. "You can stop wearing it, I know you hate it."

"I don't hate it Baby, I love it. I love smelling you throughout the day. I just don't like that these knotheaded Alphas come up to me and hit on me thinking I'm a horny Omega."

"I might have a solution that will make us both happy, but you'll have to give me something."

"And that would be?"

Jimin walked towards him slowly, his small hands reaching out to pull on a loose thread on the ripped sleeve. "Your cum, I can help you if you need it."

Yoongi choked a bit, before turning on his heels and darting into their bathroom. It was getting harder and harder to resist the cheeky Omega. But he couldn't, not yet, he's only 17 is the mantra that Yoongi repeats over and over to himself. He locked the bathroom door and splashed some cold water on his face. There was a knock on the door, "can we talk?"

He opened the door slowly and Jimin was standing there looking bashful, "I'm sorry Alpha. I know that you aren't ready and I keep pushing you."

"It's not that I'm not ready, it's that you aren't ready Baby."

"You keep saying that, but how do you know?"

Yoongi sat down on the toilet, "you are only seventeen Jiminie."