The Infamous Door 100 (part 1/2)

[[again with the povs heh sorry.]]

Seek pov

I didn't really care what time it was. I was going to the library to make sure Figure didn't hate me.

I got up, opened my door and walked down the corridor. I sprinted down my hallway.

As I was running through the rooms, I caught a glimpse at one of the clocks. I had half an hour.

I almost smashed my face on the library doors because I was running so fast.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I opened the door and as usual, Figure was at his desk.

"hey, uh- sorry about yesterday." I blurted out.

"it's fine. I get that you just wanted to keep our 'secret' a secret." Figure replied.

I sighed with relief as Figure stood up. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too,"

"i know you have only just come in, but I think you should go back as we have only got 10 minutes." Figure suggested.

"okay. Bye Figure!" I pulled away and went towards the door.

I opened it, closed it somewhat quietly and sped through the what seemed like endless rooms.

I eventually got to my hallway and sunk into the floor. I heard footsteps above me, which meant a human was here. I waited till the sound got further away and then emerged from my sticky ink puddle.

I chased after the human, dodging the fallen bookshelves. The human didn't know how to get past the next set of fallen items and I was able to catch up to them.

It screamed of fright as I threw it against the wall.

Time skip...

The last human walked down the corridor. As I slipped out of my ink puddle, I noticed it was holding something.

It didn't look like crucifix, or any other item I have seen in this hotel.

I ran down the hallway. The human was not stumbling at all, which was quite unusual.

I couldn't really see what it was doing, but it looked like it was putting something in its mouth.

It suddenly started running faster. How was that even allowed?!

After a few seconds, it went back to running at normal speed, but it was far ahead of me. We were now at the room with the hands protruding into the room.

I watched the glass chandeliers drop to the ground and create a blazing fire every few feet.

I admitted defeat as the human slammed the door in my face. I banged on it to try and scare the human, but it probably wasn't working.

I went back to where my chase starts and hope that Figure is able to kill them.

Figure pov

I heard my library doors swing open. I ran into the middle of the room and then sprinted to door 50.

I was pretty sure the human went right, so I went right. I felt for the human as I walked between the book shelves.

Not knowing where to go, I went up the stairs and searched around there.

I didn't find the human so I decided to go over to my desk.

I suddenly heard a big object drop to the ground, then heavy doors being opened. I immediately froze.