The Infamous Door 100 (part 2/2)

[[hi. Sorry if I got anything about placement of things or anything wrong, it was kinda hard to see where things were on yt vids I watched about the ending. (yes I have beaten floor 1)]]

Figure pov

I heard distant footsteps, meaning the human was here. I sighed, knowing none of the other entities had killed it.

I heard the upwards sliding door open.

I ran down the stairs and heard the footsteps get farther away from me. The human ran through the metal labyrinth.

I suddenly stopped hearing the footsteps, meaning they were crouching.

I searched every corner, growling every few seconds for echolocation purposes.

I ran round the corner, desperate to catch this human as it meant our lives. My body was shaking uncontrollably, and if I had eyes, I would probably be crying because of the pressure and anxiety.

[[poor figure 😭]]

I suddenly heard something drop onto the metal floor that was also metal. It was probably a fuse.

I ran towards the sound, praying it was the end.

I felt and listened. Nothing.

I sighed and carried on trying to find that pesky human. I was walking to what I thought was the sliding door.

I heard a spark behind me. A strong burning sensation on my legs caught me by surprise.

I ran around, trying to escape the pain. It quickly grew and was travelling up my body.

I knew there was a window infront of where I was currently standing.

My only choice was to jump out of it, hoping glitch or void would save me.

I flew out the window, pieces of glass penetrating my skin, if you could even call it skin.

I was falling only for a second, before being on my feet again in the metal maze.

Luckily, the what I assumed was fire, was gone.

I still needed to kill the human. I tried to run forward, but the door infront of me was locked.

I could just hear footsteps outside the door. Loud, heavy footsteps meaning they were running.

They must have finished the fuse puzzle really fast and now we're running towards the final elevator.

I banged on the door, desperate to kill that awful thing.

With the third push, the door gave way and I was able to chase after the human.

It was these next 30 seconds which would decide whether I would live or die.

And that was a terrifying thought.

I sprinted faster than I ever had. I followed the humans footsteps.

They went up the stairs. I followed them.

I was nearly falling over because my legs were so shaky.

The human turned right and I followed it.

There was no way I was going to catch the thing now...

A weird unexplainable feeling covered my body. Like a mix of guilt and sadness, but also anxiety.

I'm dead...

My friends are dead...

The hotel is dead...

All because of me.