Curious Light

Guiding light pov

I teleported away. 'Why don't you just kill them then?' I hear you ask.

What I told the entities was partly true partly false. I can interfere with the world but I won't. These entities need to be alive. But so do the humans.

I didn't know where to go so I just teleported to a random room. Door 60.

I suddenly heard a muffled ambient sound, similar to mine.

I listened closely and then followed the sound. Then I noticed that a wardrobe had been pulled away from the wall.

I curiously look behind it and saw some sort of entrance. That's weird, i've never see that before.

I entered. You could go left or right. I went left and carried on. There were a couple of ways you could go each turn, so I assumed it was some sort of maze.

Every step I took, that sound was getting clearer. I turned another corner and came to a little room. The room had three chairs in the middle and looked kinda like people were playing musical chairs.

I notice out of the corner of my eye, a locked door with a yellow glow. Almost exactly like my glow, but yellow and a little dimmer.

There was a gate infront of the door. I used my sparkles to open the gate and I went through. The door with the yellow sparkles needed a s bone key and two lock picks. I used my sparkles to summon those and unlocked the door.

It was weird. Nothing like the rest of the hotel. Like it was a different place entirely. It was quite simple, white walls and red carpet. There was a door a few feet infront of me with a sign on top that said 'A-0001'

A yellow being, just like me appeared out of nowhere and scared me a little.

"what are you doing here? you're not a human!" it said.

"I could say the same about you, why are you in my hotel and what is this place?" I replied.

" 'your hotel?' this isn't 'your hotel' " it replied.

"just- who are you" I said.

"I'm curious light. I kinda just live here and wait for a human to let me free."

[[cl is they/them aswell]]

"thats weird. Similar name: I'm guiding light. And we do similar things: I try to help the human escape the hotel and not get caught be the entities."

"that's basically what I do!" curious said eagerly.

"huh, can you show me around this place," I asked, wanting to know more about this alternate version of me.

"sure." they started walking and I followed them.

"well, here there are four entities." they said.

I looked round the room as we were walking and noticed some lockers were against the wall. I guessed they were like the wardrobes we have at the hotel.

Curious light whistled and it echoed through the rooms. Three entities suddenly appeared infront us. One was a messy red smiley face, another was a glitchy screaming face and the other was a simple white smile with white eyes.

"they don't really have names, but they all attack around a  certain door number so," they pointed to the first one, "I call this one A-60," they pointed to the second one, "this one A-90," they pointed to the last one, "and this one A-120! And I'm the fourth one."

The entities disappeared quickly, obviously wanting nothing to do with an outsider like me. "what are their attacks?" I asked.

"um, I don't really know, I don't pay much attention to them to be honest, I don't really care about them anyways."

That sentence made me realise that I wasn't very much like this rip off me at all. They only cared about freedom. Not the entities or what they did. They don't hyper analyse everything they find about thingd. I thought I had made a new friend but I guess I was wrong.

"i suppose I sould go," I said, wanting to destroy every inch of this weird unfamiliar place.

"stay! I want to know about your hotel!" they said desperately, like they had been starved of any interaction for years. I guess their name was curious light for a reason.

"i sould go-"

"no stay! What's your hotel like? What are the entities there?"

I tried to teleported out of this mess, but couldn't. We were only a few doors in. I tried to run away, but they grabbed me by the arm, their powers being temporarily strongest than mine because we were in their domain.

I pulled my arm free and ran back to the hotel. I closed the door that had been previously locked with three locks in their face and used my sparkles to re-add the locks. I closed the gate.

I teleported back to my statue. The entities were no longer in the courtyard. I sat down and thought of the things I needed to do before I became stone again.

I knew I needed to check the hotel, so I teleported to door one and walked though the rooms. Everything was fine. I got to seeks chase and cautiously peered behind the door to make sure no entities were in the hallway so I could check it.

Everything was normal. Door 50... Yes. Jeff's shop... Yes. The rest of the hotel... Yes. I sighed a sigh of relief, knowing everything was normal.

I went back to my statue podium and stood tall on top of it. I summoned my sword and flapped my wings. I closed my eyes and got into my position. I concentrated. I felt the stiff sensation come onto my legs, then my waist, my wings, all the way up to my head.

I was a statue again. Hopefully none of the entities would try to hurt me when I least expected because of what I did to seek. It was out of anger. He was being more curious than curious light and it was annoying.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax in my stone statue.

[[hii! Ya so I don't have many ideas so the next chapter could be anything I'll try include some seek x figure cuz why not. Have a nice day cya!
Words: 1057]]