Hero Of The Hotel

[[yes ik the title im sorry idek what else to name this chapter tho helpp :( ]]

I woke up. I thought I should probably go check on Figure to see if he is okay.

I got up out of bed and ran down the little corridor, then my hallway.

I got to the library pretty quickly knocked on the door. I went in and saw Figure sat at his desk reading a braille book like he usually was.

"hey Figure!" I said while walking over to him.

"hey seek!" Figure said. I could tell he was happy to see me.

Figure put down his book and turned his head to my direction.

"those glass pieces must be hurting you. Let me help," I stood beside Figure and knelt down a bit. I could see some pretty big pieces of broken glass that were piercing his fleshy body.

I carefully pulled them out one by one and placed them on the desk. I decided that I could try to use them to kill humans.

Once I got all of the pieces out one side, I went round to the other.

Figure had a few burn marks on him, so I made sure not to touch those, as I thought it would be pretty painful.

"thanks seek, it feels a lot better now," Figure said warmly as I pulled the last piece out.

"it's fine, I could see thay were hurting you."

I sat down on the chair next to him and Figure rested his head on my shoulder.

I reached for his hand and he let me hold it.

"I don't think you realised what you did yesterday," I praised. "I don't know the full story yet, but I can tell you put yourself at risk to save us. You were being very selfless and I appreciate it."

"thank you seek. I was just doing what we are here to do," said Figure.

10 minutes of talking later...

"the others are pretty interested in what happened yesterday, so do you want me to guide you to my chase after we have done our jobs and then you can tell the story?" I asked.

"sure," said Figure

"I should probably get going now, bye Figure," I stood up.

"bye Seek, love you."

I grabbed the glass pieces off of the desk as I was walking. They didn't hurt me, or peirce me because all I am is goo.

I opened and quietly shut the library doors and made my way through the hotel, back towards my chase. I got there usually fast and saw eyes, probably getting ready to do their job.

"hey Seek. I heard from dupe about Figure, is he okay?" Eyes asked.

"he's okay, I managed to get most of the glass out of him, he just has a few burn marks here and there." I answered.

"that's good, well I got to go to door 10 so I'll see you later Seek!"

"bye."

Eyes left the hallway. I flopped onto the floor and let my ink puddle bring me into it. I traveled over to where I usually emerged and waited. I still was holding on to the glass pieces, even though I didn't know how they would actually help me.

I only had to wait about 5 minutes before a human walked down my hallway.

I stepped out of my puddle when it reached the end. I was going to try my best to not let any humans get past me, because I didn't want Figure to get hurt anymore.