Chapter 8:Mockingbrid

Princess Pov 

Suddenly Nicole came back looking at me ..

"Why you answering my phone "?she asked rubbing her neck 

I didn't answer here question ,I was full with rage .This bitch think she can play with my heart .Oh No she's not .And I'm..

"Soo..you cheating ?"I asked knowing I was mad 

"I mean i don't know who you was talking to so..."she said putting on her jacket .

"Where you going Nicole "I said knowing I wanted to beat her ass .

"Home .."she said looking at me crazy 

I mubbled under my breath you 

lying ass bitch,I guess she heard

it and react ..

I felt the muscles of her arms move around my throat ,I gasped for air yelling "Please ,Please stop ! ,I looked in her eyes and saw nothing but evil from Nicole ...Maybe this is not us maybe we should just end this relationship...

The last thing I saw was a little girl wearing a white dress ,her eyes grow wide apart when she saw my body hit the floor ,I heard her scream "Mommy "...That's all I saw then the room hit pitch black.Maybe the time wasn't right to tell Nicole that ....

~Misty Omg I have so much good ideas for this book you just don't know ..Well vote,fan,comment.Oh yea tell yo mama about this book tell yo grandam,tell yo sis .Tell everybody about this damn book *doing the ratchet face *