Welcome to Failure Academy.

Dark Cacao: Pure Vanilla Cookie, why did you have me hold the position of a school's principal in your kingdom?

Pure Vanilla: Because this position will help you get better with kids.

Dark Cacao: But I'm great with kids!

Pure vanilla: You and your son have just now reconciled, even then, took you beating him.

Dark Cacao: See, healthy!

Pure Vanilla: Hollyberry Cookie managed to make a proper royal, there is no reason you can't either, so you will help these kids so they can act like they are royal.

Dark Cacao: Show me the students and staff then.

Pure Vanilla Cookie handed Dark Cacao Cookie the staff and student list, Dark Cacao Cookie reacted at first with a smile, then shouted.

Dark Cacao: Why is Dark Choco Cookie on here!?

Pure Vanilla: Oh right, we allow adults to come to school here.

Dark Cacao: What about this blue and pink one with a gun!?

Pure Vanilla: The singing streamer or the psycopathic sociopath?

Dark Cacao: What!?

Pure Vanilla: Both of them wanted to finish college. But the blue and pink one is out of the TBD prison, and also constantly being watched.

Dark Cacao: And you are fine with that!?

Pure Vanilla: Uhh, too many questions, go do your speech! *he pushed Dark Cacao Cookie on the stage in front of the academy*

Dark Cacao: Uhh...hello...ahem, alright. I am Dark Cacao Cookie, and I have been assigned to help all of you...especially you son.

Dark Choco: I am sorry dad.

Dark Cacao: We will develop this later, but for now, let's start up on the rules. No murder, arson, mayhem, theft, sex on teacher's tables-

Pure Vanilla: That's a rule?!

Dark Cacao: The blue and pink one looks like the type to do that!

Twizzly Gummy: Pfft! I totally would!

Espresso: I am not getting paid enough for this shit.

Dark Cacao: No swearing either! Once we are done with this school year, you all will hopefully be refined, and not in the basement of a prison. Now are we ready?

Twizzly Gummy: Go fuck yourself!

Dark Cacao: Pure Vanilla Cookie, can I resign early?

Pure Vanilla: No you cannot.

Dark Cacao: How much am I getting paid for this?

Pure Vanilla: Our trades will go by faster. Trust me, you will not want to turn this down.

Dark Cacao: Do I get an assistant?

Pure Vanilla: Me.

Dark Cacao: Should have known. Ahem, well, with that side conversation out of the way, I introduce you to Failure Academy...Pure Vanilla Cookie named the school, not me.

Pure Vanilla: Wha-I didn't, White Lily Cookie did!

Dark Cacao: She had a chance to work here?!

Pure Vanilla: I couldn't hire her because she seems a bit cannibalistic. But I do have her providing the food, along with Hollyberry Cookie. Golden Cheese Cookie is providing the finances for the school.

Dark Cacao: Why do I have to do the educating?!

Pure Vanilla: I hired the staff! All you have to do is manage their schedule and what they teach for like, two hundred days!