Graduation at Failure Academy.

Dark Cacao: Greetings everyone-

Peppermint: You only appeared once throughout the months.

Dark Cacao: I was always in my office! Very few of you paid enough attention to see that!

Vampire: I definitely didn't pay attention to that.

Creampuff: I paid enough attention.

Espresso: This is why we shouldn't be bringing smart students to the school! They make this a somewhat Failure Academy!

Dark Cacao: I know, I won't make that mistake next time, mostly due to me not doing this again.

Pure Vanilla: I will make you do another year!

Dark Cacao: No! Put them with White Lily Cookie, she has more patience than me!

Werewolf: True.

Pure Vanilla: Oh alright, I'll just make you a teacher then!

Dark Cacao: Shut it. Let's get to the graduation, but first, the best students and teachers. The best student is...Twizzly Gummy Cookie.

Twizzly Gummy: Yep, obviously.

Dark Cacao: Honestly, she tied with two other students, Strawberry Crepe, and Creampuff Cookie. So you three can just say you're the best students. Now, the best teachers are...Latte and Espresso Cookie.

Espresso: Woah, how was this decided!?

Dark Cacao: We checked which teachers had the most work turned back in, you both were actually really close, except Latte Cookie was first place in this. 

Latte: Woo!

Espresso: Bullocks!

Dark Cacao: Now lets see who's the worst student...Vampire Cookie, how did you manage to get a negative fifteen? 

Vampire: Prolly not turning in work, or just not doing it...oh, wait, I know, my dog ate my homework!

Werewolf: Don't look at me, I didn't eat it, he just never did it.

Vampire: Dang it, that usually works. Umm...

Dark Cacao and Espresso: Failure!

Espresso: You should kill yourself-

Latte Cookie silenced Espresso Cookie.

Latte: Ok, he is telling Vampire Cookie to do something no one should do.

Devil: Agreed, having choked souls is pretty annoying.

Latte: Be quiet Devil Cookie.

Dark Cacao: Favorite teacher is Latte Cookie, teacher with the most "rizz" is Aloe Cookie, smartest teacher is Espresso Cookie, clearly.

Espresso Cookie clapped his hands with a smug grin.

Latte: Shove it.

Dark Cacao: Shortest teacher goes to... *looking at Butter Pretzel Cookie* I'm not saying it, you all know who got that one.

Butter Pretzel: Oi!

Dark Cacao: Why is Eclair Cookie seen as the next best principal in my list?

Onion: He has high tolerance for someone who has burnt his library every day...

Eclair: Pretty sure she caused it to be burnt today.

Twizzly Gummy: Maybe... *smile*

Eclair: Yep, she did.

Dark Cacao: And for the teacher who everyone wants as a parent is...she's not even a teacher, what!?

Onion: Is it my mom...?