Month Eight of Failure Academy: Vacation with Sub-Par Academy.

Latte: Welcome to Mangosteen Island in the Tropical Soda Archipelago! We are being accompanied by another academy, the Sub-Par Academy! The principal there is White Lily Cookie, you know her. But also, we have teachers here, Espresso Cookie's and my own father, who has been absent for quite some time.

Affogato: I was busy. I needed a job to buy more sweets, so I have to teach the Korean language to students now. But that freaking prick of an archer also joined this school to teach. Worst part is, they are all still childish, even though they're all adults! Except Pudding Cookie and her sisters, they are sixteen. Alchemist, Chestnut, Cranberry, and Whipped Cream Cookie, those four are more serious. Unlike Popcorn Cookie who is always saying weird stuff!

Popcorn: By the time this is being written, the author has spent two months on making this entire story.

Affogato: See what I mean!?

Espresso: Fourth wall breaker, dealt with those before, mostly because of Timekeeper Cookie.

Affogato: Then there's a peach bitch, and a librarian, who is actually decent.

Aloe: You didn't end up with a janitor or math teacher?

Affogato: Those were deemed unnecessary. 

Peppermint: So what exactly are we doing?

Latte: Maybe White Lily Cookie can tell you.

White Lily: Just have fun, as you all will be camping on this island tonight.

Affogato: I have to spend a night on this island with the watcher?!

Caramel Arrow: I don't like this as much as you do, koi.

Dark Choco: Finally, another cookie who hates Affogato Cookie.

Caramel Arrow: Ah, hello prince, how have you been?

Dark Choco: Abused.

Affogato: Hahahah! Of course, all Dark Cacao Kingdom blood deserve it.

Dark Choco: Shut up!

Affogato: Your kingdom was like a river, and I was the koi.

Caramel Arrow: That's it, I'm beating him.

Affogato: I am not letting the likes of a dishwashing, housewife, bitch to men, sub-species, dog, sandwich-maker boss me around! You women are stupid!

Espresso: Preach, father!

Affogato: We need to live in a world with no women!

Espresso: Hah! Yes!

White Lily Cookie grabbed the two with tendrils from the ground, and bashed them into the sand repeatedly.

White Lily: Like father, like son.

Princess: Hahah! He's getting beat!

Raspberry: I want a jab at their legs.

Twizzly Gummy: We can shoot them!

Mustard: Or force feed them sand.

Alchemist: I like that idea.

Vampire: Of course you like that idea.

Alchemist: Well, well, well. If it isn't the failure, it's been a while.

Vampire: Why are you even in a school!? I thought you graduated early.

Alchemist: I was bored, so signed up to see if schools are worth the prestigious rating.

Vampire: Ugh, great.

Bellflower: Hello Vampire Cookie.

Vampire: Hi-