Month Five of Failure Academy: Blackberry Cookie's Paranormal Friends.

Blackberry: Dark Cacao Cookie, this is absurd, why am I being told to take cake of a class for an event?

Dark Cacao: Well, Most of the teachers seem to be butt-hurt. Specifically Latte, Butter Pretzel, and Eclair Cookie. Aloe Cookie, Espresso Cookie, and you are the only available ones right now. But since Espresso Cookie was drafted to go to the Creme Republic, and Aloe Cookie is busy dealing with her bees, you are the only one available for the thing tomorrow.

Blackberry: *sigh* I guess I could try to do this. May I invite friends over to help?

Dark Cacao: Sure, and remember, make sure these failures don't screw up.

Blackberry: But why were so many of the teachers "butt-hurt"?

Dark Cacao: Evidently someone has been mercilessly railing Butter Pretzel Cookie, and so her legs hurt too much, I told her that's stupid and to come to work, but she told me that you could do it. Hence, why you are here. Eclair Cookie had been dropped in some sort of rift too many times, I don't know where to...

Blackberry: I was told he got sent to the "Tea Knight Cookie" dimension. They must be training him hard there every time they see him.

Dark Cacao: How pathetic. And for Latte Cookie...she told it to me with description with, I quote: Aloe Cookie was granted a wish from Lotus Dragon Cookie, and she has been using the gift on me every day since then, she is quite strong, and she can last for hours when out of class. Which also explains why I have been wobbling in the teacher's lounge. End quote.

Blackberry: Fine, I will call over some acquaintances. Hopefully they can make it.

By the next day, Onion Cookie was in Latte Cookie's classroom, with Latte Cookie. It seems Dark Cacao Cookie didn't give a damn if some of his teachers were butt-hurt, and forced them to be there, except Espresso Cookie, he was drafted for the week, ergo, Blackberry Cookie would be doing his classes for the week. But why would Onion Cookie be doing class?

Onion: H-hello...

Latte: Do not worry Onion Cookie, we all know you, all you have to do is teach something that you enjoy.

Onion: umm...I've been getting really into chess recently.

Pumpkin Pie and Currant Cream: So have we. *they winked at the Chess Choco Twins*

Pawn White: Shut up!

Pawn Black: Tais-tois madame!

Devil: Oh come on! Chess is stupid!

Pawn White: Chess is not stupid!

Pawn Black: It's just you.

Devil: What did you say!?

Pawn Black: I have stated that the one who goes by the alias "Devil Cookie" is the stupid one, instead of the board game known as "chess".

Devil Cookie was already feeling like beating someone, but was stopped by Squid Ink Cookie.

Devil: Fuck off!

Latte: Language!

Devil: This in an English class, let me use my English however I fucking please!

Latte: Dark Cacao Cookie stated there should be no swearing.

Devil: Espresso Cookie does it!

Latte: Wow, two devils acting alike.

Devil: I will beat you like Rihanna Cookie!

Dark Choco: Bro. It's just some words.

Devil: Disowned by your father!