The first day in Failure Academy.

Eight thirty a.m, the first class has begun, Latte Cookie was doing her first class: Phobias. Each class is an hour long.

Latte: Hello students, I am Professor Latte Cookie. We will be learning about phobias, now does anyone know what a phobia is?

Twizzly Gummy: An irrational fear, next question idiot.

Latte: You did not have to call me that.

Twizzly Gummy: Cope.

Creampuff: Don't worry Professor Latte Cookie, you are very much intelligent, I mean, you are here as a professor.

Twizzly Gummy: For a school that proclaims to be for failures. You clearly are working with what you can handle.

Latte: So you are a failure?

Twizzly Gummy: If I am, everyone else in here is, especially Dark Choco Cookie is. Actually, he is a failure because he failed to kill his dad twice!

Dark Choco: Don't you freaking start this, it's eight fifty!

Twizzly Gummy: Now me personally, I wouldn't take being manipulated by a sword, but that's just me.

Dark Choco: I am warning you...

Twizzly Gummy: You're gonna slash me twice, fail at that, then get kicked out of the school, since that seems to be what happens with you a lot.

Dark Choco Cookie got up from his desk and ran at Twizzly Gummy Cookie with his sword. She got up from her desk and climbed up onto a bookshelf.

Dark Choco: Get down!

Twizzly Gummy: Skill issue. Cope. L+ ratio. You fell off. Get good.

Dark Choco Cookie lifted the bookshelf up.

Twizzly Gummy: Woah, woah, woah!

Devil: He's about to get her killed!

Latte: Dark Choco Cookie, put the shelf down, this is your first day of trying to be better! Do not ruin it.

Twizzly Gummy: Will this be his first or second time, because then I can predict when he'll give up.

Dark Choco Cookie tilted the bookshelf and pinned Twizzly Gummy Cookie to the wall with it, crushing her bones.

Twizzly Gummy: Ah! Let go! Ow!

Dark Choco: Deal with it!

Twizzly Gummy Cookie clicked a button in her pocket that teleported her electro jelly gun into her other hand.

Latte: No guns!

Twizzly Gummy: I don't give a damn!

She fired her gun and shocked Dark Choco Cookie. He dropped the bookshelf, scratching Twizzly Gummy Cookie on the wall, and making her fall.

Twizzly Gummy: Ow...eh? Is this my jam...?

Latte: Not even an hour into the school day and there's been a fight...we do not even have a nurse...

Twizzly Gummy: I'll be fine-ow! Ok, first lesson in fear is a common one, we call it "claustrophobia". You know what that is right?

Onion: The fear of Ginger Claus?

Twizzly Gummy: Alright, now can we get an answer from someone who is actually alive and not a ghost?

Onion: What...?

Devil: Do I count as one?

Twizzly Gummy: Nope.

Devil: The fear of tight spaces.