Month Three of Failure Academy: A Legendary Event.

Latte: My gosh, I bet Espresso Cookie is losing his mind in anticipation. Oh right, hello class. It has been another month, so, Dark Cacao Cookie had some...guests invited. Pure Vanilla Cookie made sure one of the guests where going to be watched responsibly. Meet Millennial Tree Cookie and Dark Enchantress Cookie. Please refrain from any harmful behaviour you two...

Dark Enchantress: I do not recall giving you the right to try and command me.

Latte: It is just a request.

Dark Enchantress: Well I already see three cookies I know in this class. Dark Choco Cookie.

Dark Choco: Spare me the talk woman!

Dark Enchantress: I should cut your eye with a piece of paper again.

Latte: Is that why he had a scratch on his eye?!

Dark Enchantress: That wasn't me, I meant I would slice his actual eye with paper.

Latte: Uh, Millennial Tree Cookie?

Millennial Tree: She will not do harm for now. I have her powers nullified to a certain degree.

Latte: Ok, great.

Strawberry Crepe: Did you forget about me?

Dark Enchantress: I did not, mostly because I enjoy hearing you plead for me to not leave you behind after you failed me.

Peppermint: Didn't you lose to a naked cookie with a candy cane?

Dark Enchantress: I was fucked over by plot armor asshole!

Peppermint: She did not like that question...

Chess Choco Twins: Hello miss!

Dark Enchantress: Hello you two, I see you both are getting your education.

Pawn White: Yep!

Pawn Black: We have crushes.

Dark Enchantress: It's been a few years, how old are you two again?

Chess Choco Twins: Eighteen.

Dark Enchantress: I thought you both were a year younger.

Strawberry Crepe: So you don't even miss me...?

Dark Enchantress: You were fun to have around, but, you are too independent for my group. Aren't you seventeen?

Strawberry Crepe: Nineteen.

Dark Enchantress: Christ...

Millennial Tree: Can you guess Dark Choco Cookie's miss?

Dark Enchantress: I do not care about him enough to even try. He is a failure, and deserves to be in this school.

Dark Choco: What the hell did I do to you!?

Dark Enchantress: You left my team, I should actually crumble you right now!

Millennial Tree: If you even try that, I will keep you back using plants.

Dark Enchantress: You won't do anything if I do choose to break everyone here!

Millennial Tree: There are a lot of eyes on you right now, and not the students ones.

Dark Enchantress: Oh..."she" is here...

Millennial Tree: She is, but if you decide to go on a tirade, "she" will make sure you do not live for this, as you both are being held back by a wall.

Dark Enchantress: ...ugh, go fuck yourself stupid tree.

Millennial Tree: Calm down, they are all at least fifteen, but still, I recommend not swearing.

Dark Enchantress: Who's it harming? Fuck, fuck, fuck!