T|ow

that night everyone went to sleep in their own room. even felix, who was so tired of crying, fell right to sleep without any trouble.

when hyunjin woke up, he headed for the bathroom where he was thankful it was empty and he didn't run into any of his bandmates. he took his time taking a shower and brushing his teeth. they did have stuff on their schedule to do but knowing what happened last night, he didn't know what the plans were for the day.

after freshening up he walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water, and took his vitamins. he ran into chan who was quietly sitting at the kitchen table, who was typing on his computer and drinking a hot cup of coffee.

hyunjin didn't know if he was welcomed at the table but he sat down quietly anyway as he wanted a chance to talk to chan alone.

"chan..." hyunjin said in a soft voice.

chan looked up at him, noticing that hyunjin had some soft tears in his eyes, chan hated seeing his children cry. he hated what happened last night and he wished he would have stopped it sooner.

"yes, hyunjin,"

he played with his fingers and put his head low, not having enough strength to look his hyung in the eyes, "are– are you mad at me?"

"no hyunjin, i think you're mad at yourself. i think last night was a bit self-destructive for everyone," chan sighed as he put his cup of coffee down, "hyunjin look at me,"

hyunjin looked up with glossy eyes, wiping his tears with his fingers, "im so sorry chan," he stuttered over his words.

"it's not me you have to say sorry to, and you know that,"

the front door opened revealing, minho and jisung who looked like they just came back from getting coffee. the smiles on their faces quickly faded when they saw the other two at the kitchen table.

right after they came in changbin and seungmin peeked their heads around the corner. everyone looked at each other with blank faces not knowing what to do or say.

"i think we should all go sit in the living room, changbin is jeongin still sleeping?" chan asked.

changbin shook his head, "no, he's in the bathroom, he'll be out shortly,"

chan nodded his head and started to stand up to go to the living room but was interrupted,

"what about felix?" hyunjin asked quietly.

"how about we let him sleep a little more, we all know he needs it," they all shared a nod with chan.

as they went into the living room everyone was silent. jeongin sat on the floor next to changbin and chan's feet. seungmin at with his legs crossed on the single couch while minho and han sat together on the sofa. hyunjin didn't know where to sit. he didn't know who was on his side, shit, he didn't even know if there were sides.

"what– what happened last night guys?" jeongin mumbled under his breath.

"i don't know, why don't you ask hyunjin," han's attitude was clearly heard in the tone of his voice.

hyunjin looked up at jisung with a straight face, "you– you know what you did. you knew you made felix uncomfortable when you keep making a big deal about us laying together and yet you still continued to go on!"

han sucked his teeth, "i continued to go on? i didn't even start the conversation, jeongin did! and seungmin commented too, why did you start to bring up their bullshit!" voices were getting a little loud now.

"let's not start han, we all know you like to stir up trouble. we all know that you would throw someone under the bus in a millisecond just for you to win an argument," hyunjin saw lee know grab han's hand and squeezed it to help him calm down.

"you– you brought up me and minho having sex in the bathroom in a public place! and then later basically called me a slut! and you wanted me to just sit there and take it? i made an innocent joke about you and lix sleeping together, you took it to a whole different level!," jisung's could feel tears coming down his cheeks, "you know that's how me and lix joke around like that, and you brought up the one night, god hyunjin i trusted you! you're the only one i told that!," jisung started sobbing. lee know pulled him onto his lap and tried to help him breathe and calm down.

hyungin's mouth hung open and his eyes widened. he just realized that he was wrong. and that even though he was protecting felix, he hurt others in the process.

"sungie, im so so sorry. lix was having a bad day and he wasn't being himself and he looked so upset, and i don't know why but i got a little protective of him and i didn't mean to hurt you and i didn't think before i spoke and im so sorry sung," hyunjin had tears running down his face at this point too, seungmin ran his hand over hyunjin's back to show him that even though he was wrong, they all still support and love him.

han stood up and went over to hug hyunjin, "it's okay, i know, i was wrong too, let's just forgive each other and move on okay?"

hyunjin hugged han so tight, happy his brother still loved him even after fucking up so badly.

han patted hyunjin's head, messing up his hair, before sitting back down in lee knows arms.

"hyunjin," lee know said to get his attention, "that overwhelming feeling to protect someone when they're down, it's called love my friend," he said in his old and wise voice trying to cover his laugh.

"ooo, hyunjinnie's in love?" seungmin teased, playfully hitting the other.

everyone laughed, then changbin spoke, "you know champ, if you need any love advice, you know who to call," he smirked as he put his hands behind his head.

"um, so he's definitely not calling you..." jeongin couldn't hold in his laughter anymore before he doubled back on the floor wheezing at changbin's sad face.

everyone was calm and laughing while a sleepy felix entered rubbing his eyes with his hands. before saying anything, felix went around to every single member giving them a hug. everyone, one by one stood up to give the blond a hug back.

lastly, he got to hyunjin and gave him a smile, before hugging him a little together than the rest and then sitting down next to him, he looked around at everyone before he spoke, "can we just...can we just forgive each other so we can go back to loving each other again?" his voice was deep yet quiet.

everyone smiled at him, "felix" chan said, "we never stopped loving each other, everything is okay, and everyone's forgiven," he gave felix a happy smile.

felix nodded his head, "im sorry for how i reacted last night, i didn't mean to make a big deal out of nothing,"

"lixie, dont apolgise. it's okay, we're sorry for stressing you out," hyunjin said giving felix a hug.

"jinnie is right felix, we all love you and you never have to apologize," han said and everyone else nodded.

"well i guess i can treat you guys all to breakfast since you made up in a respectful way," chan rolled his eyes as everyone cheered and ran to give him a hug, "okay, okay everyone go get ready we leave in 30'"

everyone went to get ready but before hyunjin went to his room he pulled felix aside, "hey love, can i ask you a question real quick?"

felix nodded.

"yesterday i saw you threw out the protein bar that chan gave you to eat," hyunjin held both of felix's hands and whispered so only they could hear.

hyunjin saw felix's face get sad, "baby no, don't get upset im not mad. i just want you to make sure you eat something for breakfast today, okay?"

"of course hyung, i will," felix bit the inside of his cheek.

hyunjin gave him another hug before leaving to get ready in his own room.

felix felt sick to his stomach.

____

(wc; 1,4k)