T|welve

"we're going to australia!" chan said excitedly as he saw all the members around him react.

everyone jumped with joy and started screaming. jisung and jeongin were running in circles while minho and changbin looked at each other and cheered but then looked at the two running and realized they be babysitting the whole time. they were all finally happy that they were getting a break, seungmin was already looking at the weather in Australia to see what he should pack. but then everyone heard a sob.

they all looked at felix who had tears in his eyes, not believing what he heard. he was having such a hard time but now he can go visit his family, be able to go home, and be free for a week. felix got up and ran to chan giving him the tightest hug ever and started crying on his shoulder, "thank you so much chan hyung for letting us go. thank you so much, I finally get to see them again,"

chan smiled and rubbed felix's back and pulled his away a little, "don't thank me felix, it was hyunjin's idea that we should take you home to see your family," he said.

felix turned around and looked at hyunjin who was smiling and sitting on the couch. the blonde walked up to the other slowly and jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug ever, "thank you so much jinnie, I love you so much,"

hyunjin accepted the hug and looked at felix to wipe his tears, "I love you too baby..." he gave felix a kiss on the lips but he kept crying, "baby stop crying, this is a good thing, were going to have such a good time,"

felix nodded his head rapidly and wiped his eyes with the palms of his tiny hands, "I know jinnie, I'm just so happy," hyunjin just laughed at felix's cuteness and gave him another kiss.

the members around them were awed except minho who rolled his eyes, "god, just become official already," he said as everyone laughed as felix blushed.

"soon... right baby?" hyunjin kissed the others cheek. hyunjin hasn't told anyone yet, but he wants to ask felix to be his boyfriend in a special way, knowing that felix has never been in a relationship before. he wanted to show felix the love he deserves and nothing less.

they all settled down and talked about everything they were going to do,

"well we're going to be there for a whole week so as the oldest, I took the honor of making an itinerary list," chan said as he took out his phone and sent a picture to the group chat.

everyone looked over the list and liked it until they looked at the groups that chan made.

"why do we all have partners?" seungmin asked

"because the Air BNB we are staying at only has four rooms so we have to partner up--" chan tried to say but was interrupted.

"wait, why is my partner seungmin and not minho? were literally dating," jisung said as he looked confused.

"yeah, why am I with changbin? he snores!" jeongin asked and pouted.

"oh well me and lixie are together so i see no problems," hyunjin said as he looked at the partner list.

"look again," jisung said laughing.

hyunjin looked again and his eyes widened, "wait! I'm with minho?" he looked over and saw minho's smirk. hyunjin almost dropped dead, "no, i don't want to go in the air fryer please tell me this is a joke hyung!"

"yeah no offense chan but i would rather bunk with jinnie than you, sorry," felix cringed.

chan held his chest in hurt, "but were the assuie boys! we should bunk together! i thought maybe we should do different groups than usual" he exclaimed as he looked at everyone's confused faces. he sighed, "fine i guess you guys can pick your own groups,"