N|ineteen

"thank you for the food!" everyone said before digging into the food felix's mom prepared.

"oh my god, Ms.lee, this is the best jjajangmyeon I've ever had," changbin moaned at the taste of the noodles.

"oh please, call me lina," she said looking around at all the boys. she looked at her own son and noticed he wasn't eating.

"felix, is something the matter? you used to love it when I made this for you, why aren't you eating?" she questioned as she watched felix take an uncomfortable swallow. she saw hyunjin's hand moving to her sons and intertwining them.

felix looked at hyunjin for support not knowing what to say, "lix ate a lot earlier, but he'll eat a little before he goes to bed," hyunjin said looking back at felix nodding his head, a silent agreement.

"I wasn't asking you, i was asking my son," his mother spit out bitterly.

everyone raised their heads from the food and looked at felix's mother in a confused way.

"mom it's just what he said, I'm not hungry. i actually haven't been doing the best with food recently," the blonde admitted.

lina laughed and clapped her hands while everyone stared, "oh you're funny felix, i remember when you were young you'd eat anything! you would eat so much, I'm surprised you weren't as fat as a pig!"

if you thought before was awkward, now it wasn't just awkward, it was very tense. the air around them had a strange vibe.

felix looked at his mother, tears swelling up in his eyes, but he held them back. looking at his state, chan thought it was an appropriate time to step him, "well you know ms. lee, everyone's relationship with food changes, let's just enjoy the food,"

hyunjin looked at chan trying to read his face. chan signaled with his face, moving it to the left where the stairs were.

"please excuse us for a second, i think i forgot my phone in felix's room, can you show me the way again-"

"second door to the right," hyunjin was cut off by lina.

hyunjin looked at everyone and then looked at felix, he was not comfortable leaving felix here, "it's okay, I'll just get it later,"

the table was silent for a couple of minutes nobody saying anything and felix just had his head down, his hand still interwined with hyunjin's. but then felix remembers something.

"oh um, mom, i wanted to tell you and the boys something," felix said looking at hyunjin to see if what he was about to say was okay. but hyunjin encourages him with another squeeze to the hand.

"oh honey, what is it?"

"well... I'm finally in a relationship-" felix started to say.

"oh my god, I'm so happy dear! you finally got a girlfriend! I'm so happy you have someone, go on, tell me, what is her name," his mother's eyes gleamed with joy.

again, the table was dead silent.

"w-well actually mother... I'm dating a boy"

felix's mom stared at her son with lost eyes.

"a-a a boy?" she stuttered.

"yes mom a boy,"

"a-and w-who is this boy?"

"I'm dating hyunjin," he turned and gave a smile to the other, hyunjin placed a kiss on felix's temple.

the boys cheered and whistled causing a scene,

"finally how long did it take for you guys to say that" jeongin said

"so who asked who," jisung giggled pointing his fingers at the two.