S|ixteen

-i'm back, sorry for the wait. thank you for 3k reads!
-i'm sad they don't wear their couple rings anymore
___

when hyunjin was walking downstairs with felix to see everyone preparing the table with a bunch of takeout food.  they both showered and cleaned themselves up, felix now having to cover more than just his self-harm, but now the hickeys on his neck (even though hyunjin said he didn't have to hide them and it made him look sexy).

felix felt amazing, kind of like a new person if anything. he didn't necessarily lose his virginity, but that was his first time doing sexual stuff with another person.

hyunjin treated him so well, he felt so love and accepted by the older, and he was falling deeper in love with hyunjin day by day.

but that's not okay, felix has to remember this trip to say goodbye. to his fans, family, members, and even hyunjin. that broke felix's heart just to think about it, he wants to get better and drag these voices out of his head, but he doesn't think he'll be able to.

even though the voice he always wanted to hear was next to him most of the day, cuddling him to sleep and wiping his tears, the others were pressuring him every day. we can't forget, he can't forget, everything they've said and made him done, the agonizing pain they have put him through.

when they get to the base of the stairs, hyunjin notices that felix spaced out a little and squeezed the others hand trying to bring him back to reality. he looked at felix with a worried look and mouthed if he was okay. felix just nodded and smiled, reassuring hyunjin he was okay.

hyunjin had a little bit of worry but just went on.

they sat at the table, jeongin handing everyone a plate.

everyone was silent, everyone but felix knew why they were silent. changbin looked at hyunjin, raised his eyebrows, and hinted toward felix with his eyes. hyunjin had a devious smirk on his face. minho looked at the action and tapped jisung and both looked at felix's neck and tried not to giggle.

now let's be for real for a second, nobody is deaf, everyone and their moms heard felix's moans. chan scolded the others before the pair walked down the stairs and told them not to bring up felix and hyunjin's 'sexual activity'. but everyone had wanted to ask questions.

when minho and jisung giggled, chan gave them a knowing look and they tried to not laugh even more. it was too quiet for comfort.

"so how does everyone feel after the plane ride?" jeongin asked to break the silence. everyone finally let out a breath they were holding and murmurs filled the table everyone saying different things.

"how was your nap felix?" minho asked looking a felix who was picking at his food.

"it was good," that's all felix said in a normal voice, going back to eating regularly.

"was it good? is the bed comfortable?" jisung nudged felix's arm since he was sitting next to him.

felix looked up at everyone and saw everyone's face, minho and jisung's were like 'smiling but trying not to and trying to keep their composure' so you already know how crazy they looked. jeongin was scratching the back of his neck trying not to burst out laughing because of how minsung looked and the tension in the room.

seungmin and changbin were 'minding their business' but still looking up at everyone and then chan was looking at hyunjin with the, 'what did you do to my innocent sunshine' and hyunjin just smirked back.

seungmin coughed and broke the tension again.

felix looked at them with the 'what the fuck' face and finally talked, "innie, sungie, seugminnie can we go in the other room for a sec,"