Chapter 9

When I Danielle walked out I hated her at the moment because of the Niall ordeal. I decided to take a quick shower to relieve my stress. As I was showering thrift shop came on the radio so I decided to jam out to it. I never really thought of myself as a good singer I just did it to get all my anger out. I heard the bathroom door open and I grabbed my towel and sat there it was probably Danielle but I peaked out of the curtain and it was, Niall.

"DudE I am naked and showering!"

"I heard you singing and I was going to come and join you?" He said and he smiled making no eye contact with me knowing I was naked I slipped my towel over me and went into my bedroom and got my robe.

"But still I was in the shower Niall, you've could've waited out side for me."

"Sorry..." He said as he walked out letting me dress

He was really a sweet guy but that was too much. I decided to let my hair air dry. I brushed it and walked down stairs seeing that Zayn, Liam, and Danielle were gone. Louis and Harry were in the kitchen and Niall was in his room at the end of the hall. I saw Louis had tweeted me but I ignored it and he ushered me over to the counter to have a talk.

"What did you do to Niall?"

"Yeah he is really upset about something..." Harry then said

"Nothing I was showering and he walked in and was listening to me sing." I said and they just laughed.

"Yeah we all heard you!" Louis said still laughing.

"Was I really that bad."

"No...no... You were fantastic...we dared Niall to walk in to go pee and he did? O... Haha..." Harry said trying to catch his breath.

"Guys... That's not funny!" I said yelling... "I was naked!"

"We know...duh." Harry said as he finally stopped laughing.

"You should go talk to him." Louis says and points down the hall.

As I walk down the hall Niall is sitting on his bed typing on his phone. I walk in and he i easily looks at me. Then looks back at his phone. I start to speak but then Niall pats on the spot next to him. I go sit down and he grins.

"I under stand it was a joke..." I said and his face gets looking back to normal.

"Yeah. Louis and Harry dared me to." He said as I could see a smile come apron his face and before you know it we are both in a laughing fit.

"Yeah... Now... That ... I think about it... It's really.... Funny." I said trying to calm down and Niall jumps on top of me. I see his face lighten and he grins.... Oh god... He starts to tickle me I try to wiggle out but can't then I get away run upping down the hall him on my trail. I run up the stairs and to my room him a little behind.

"I'll get you Becca."

"Nope!" I say shutting my door and he comes running in I am in my closet at this point he looks in the bathroom, under my bead, and finally comes to the closet I quickly jump out I fling on top of him and smile he is still laughing. I smile back, we are inches away and Harry comes in... Wow.

"Guys calm down gah." He says the noticed us. "Oops sorry...I'll just be leaving then" he walks out.

Niall gets out from under me then sits on my bet.my phone buzzed and Harry tweeted me

Harry: @BeccaJohnson and @NiallOffical are in a tickle fight yay.

I blush as me and Niall both look at each other and laugh and I lay down on the floor. He soon joins me, grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers rubbing circles on them. He looks at me and smiles, his smile is so sweet, innocent, beautiful.

"Becca do you want to hang out tonight just me and you I want to talk to you and well just get to know you better, love" he says and I blush. He smiles and I nod we sit up, and he hits me and places a kiss on my forehead the my nose, he then walks out. Leaving with me my thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------:-/----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this didn't post and I know it's confusing sorry... Leave comments if you want something to happen I will give you credit!