Chapter 28

I woke up to giggling, oh gosh.

Niall moved a little which caused me to fall off the couch and I to the tour bus floor.

"Becca! You okay?" I heard one of the boys say.

I looked up and saw Zayn with a camera...oh know you don't...

I looked between him and the camera and he finally got to the picture and he ran. Yeah running ain't gonna help you....revenge will.... *evil laugh* ok I am done now.

Louis smiled at me and started cracking up...what?

"What?" I asked as I looked over at Niall and saw a mustache and a unibrow drawn on his face...why today?

I went into the bathroom and wiped off the red cheeks and red noise someone had drawn on me...how did I not wake up? Really?

"Louis you better be watching your back!" I yelled to him

"Should I be worried?" He asked...well duh

"I don't know you'll find out!" Haha I am evil...no I am not...stop!

Zayn walked past the bathroom which I might have or not tripped him? Hmm...

"What was that for?" He said as he got up looking into the mirror...so vain

"Duh!" I said pointing to my face.

I walked out to leave Zayn and his love alone (mirror)...

"Oh shit!" Liam said

"What?" Harry asked.

"We have to go to sound check in 10 minutes..." He said as he rushed into the back where the luggage was and got dressed so did everyone else.

"Niall....baby wake up... Niall....Niall wake up! I have Nando's!" I said as he shot up at the last part.

"Nando's?" He asked...

"No, sorry bit you need to get up you have sound check in 10 minutes..." I said as his eyes got big and walked into the bathroom.

"What the fudge?" He asked

I walked in and whispered into his ear.

"Louis and Zayn did it, we will get revenge..." I said and he laughed.

He kissed me while smiling and looked kinda worried.

"What's wrong?" I said as he looked around.

"We got to tell them today..." He said and I looked down playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry...we will be fine..." He said as I looked up and he hugged me.

"You know I can't take you seriously with all that..." I said as I motioned to his face...

"Yeah well your gonna live with it!" He said as I shook my head, getting a rag and wiping his face off.

"You know I am not all that worried come to think of it..." I said as I wiped the last mark off his face.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"We'll because ill be with you" I said as I sat down the rag and smiled.

"We'll good because we are telling them together!" He said as I smiled.

"Guys come on!" Liam yelled as I heard the door shut.

"Shit" I said fixing my hair.

"Babe it looks fine! Your beautiful just the way you are..." He said before he kissed me lifting me up and hugging my waists as he carried me out.

Louis was singing that new song on he radio... What's it called? Well dang...

Well he started singing it and everyone else except me joined in because I am slow and don't know the words.

Danielle and Liam were singing to each other with imaginary microphones int here hands.

Kate and Harry were laying there heads on each other as I took a picture with my phone and sent it to her, her phone buzzed, she unlocked it and smiled, showing it to Harry as he looked up to me and positioned his fingers to make a camera as I posed and made a weird face.

Zayn and Louis were talking now about something.

Niall was looking at his phone as I took it and turned on the camera.

I made the camera face me and took selfless and he quickly joined in. We made tones of weird ones. He sent them to me once we where done.

Well we made it to the venue as fans were swarming out limo...great.

Paul got out and opened the door and Zayn and Louis made it out first. They signed some fans stuff but then carried on as I made it out with Niall.

Niall was signing some fans phone as I heard my name be called out.

"Becca!" I turned to see a girl about 12 smiling at me as I walked over.

"Hi can you sign this picture if you and Niall?" She asked as I nodded signing it as her face lit up.

"Hey you hold on..." I said as I tapped Nialls and dragged him over to the little girl with the photo.

"We'll this is cute"he said smiling at me and signing it. I have never seen a fans face light up as much as hers did.

Well after that little thing, as I made it backstage to the sound check I saw Danielle and Kate sitting on the floor.

"Whatcha up to?" I said as I walked over and sat down.

"Nothin just tweeting" the both said as they soon high fived.

The boys sang a bit and came back for a break, as Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Umm guys we need to tell you something." Niall said as I got up and walked over to him and he hugged me.

"Guys...umm..." Niall said looking down at me

I smiled and looked ahead to all there face, thinking what is about to happen.

"Umm me and Becca are..."