Chapter 52

Me and Niall woke up that next morning to Paul singing, Rihanna.... Yeah Paul was singing Rihanna, which made my morning so much better considering I had woken at 1:30 am and had to be on a plane for 16 hours. Yeah this was a good start.

I walked out and into the living area grabbing my bag I packed for the morning, consisting of lazy clothes, chargers, and random stuff I might need or want to do. Niall woke up moments later yawning and moving over to see me in the other room, he waved with his morning look and yawned again.

"Babe? When do we need to head...(yawn) out again" he managed to say.

"Um... In about 30 minutes I guess plane leaves at 2 oh wait like 10." I said as he got up quickly waking the others to hear all the yawns and Danielle shoo him away. Kate was the first to manage to get up walking over my way, changed and sat on the living couch waiting for the others, typing on her phone.

"Danielle you have to get up!" I said as she groaned.

"I don't wanna..." She said rolling over

"Well I guess we'll leave you here..." I said as the others were nearly finished getting ready.

"Ugh" she said getting up changing and put her hair up into a bun.

Quick and easy is all I have to say. Zayn yawned more and more walking into the airport. Paul followed closely behind helping us carry our luggage and carry-on bags. He let us go when we had to go through the security. He was coming but later, later tonight he said he had a flight booked he was helping the crew set up for the concert which was going to be a one day process but now a two and they need an extra hand.

"Flight 264 boarding in 10 minutiae" the over head speaker said as me and Niall looked around for Paul waving at us, we waved and walked towards the area.

I was a bit nervous, but also exited. I was finically going to have a sister and I was going to now be her guardian? That's kinds weird to think about... Will she like me?

"Don't worry Becca" Niall said rubbing my back as the lady called for first class passengers, which was us. We all showed her our tickets and let us through, me and Niall and Zayn to my left. Louis, Kate and Harry behind me and Danielle and Liam I front of me.

The lady said all her normal routines for safety precautions, am and Niall laughed at the little safety book hey put into the pockets a bout how happy the people looked in the pictures. I know if I was in there situation I would not me smiling and happy looking I would be screaming and pulling my hair out...

"Babe..." Niall said as I looked over to him. "Umm.... Do you know if she liked us?" Niall said in a baby voice.

"Niall I have no clue I don't even know what she looks like..." I said as he laughed.

"True..." He said looking down with a smile. "I need to think before I say something stupid" he said as I looked his way...

"You aren't stupid Niall!" I said as he smiled.

"Becca.... Are you worried about something?" He asked as I snapped back to thinking about my sister.... Worried? Well yeah? Will she even like me or even want to come home with me?

"Yeah..." I said as he tilted my chin to face him again.

"About what?" He asked

"What if she doesn't like me... Or even worse will she even want to come with me?" I said tearing up a bit. He looked between both eyes and hugged me.

"Of course she will! Shit Becca she has never had any contact with any real relative, of course she will love you Becca your her sister." He said as I smiled laughing a bit.

i am just going to say this now if I didn't have Niall I wouldn't have gone far.

I looked down at my hands as Niall's came beside my right one grabbing it into a tight squeeze, as I layer my head down on his shoulder and my eyes closed, his came down later and darkness took over.