Chapter 51

Recap: Niall really wanted to go with Becca to see her sister who is currently in the hospital, Becca needs to fly there to get her and pay for her hospital fees, no mother and her sister was put up of adoption and her mother left Becca for the contact number, Niall really wants to go but he can't with the tour coming up, but maybe management will be cool and let him off to give Denver,Colorado an extra concert date.

Beccas P.O.V.

I sat there waiting for what Niall's mind had come up with, tear stained cheeks and Niall comforting me was all I needed now but tomorrow I had to get a ticket to London and make it to see my... Sister.

"Babe... Umm hold on" he said rushing out, pulling out his phone with quick sprint for the balcony.

I waited for him to come back as I twirled with my fingers trying to remember anything my father had said or if he even mentioned anything of a sister... Think Becca think...

"Back..." He said running in. "So I called management I told them I had a terrible case of the flu and I won't be feeling good, and that the boys will call when I an feels better, which they argued about and I said how about an extra concert date and they thought and talked a bit and AGREED! So that means I'll be going with you!" He said as my face turned into a smile, curling up the side of my cheeks with his, management can be hateful and hurtful sometimes but when these moments happen you gotta love them.

"What..."I said as I smiled again shaking my head looking down.

"I'm going with you!" He answered as I smiled again filling his arms with a hug.

"Well we need a ticket....Danielle to." I said as I became aware of seeing my sister.

"Well Liam will get those for us. Do you want all if us to come along?" He asked

"I don't know, I mean yeah if I only knew her more and knew what she liked and stuff...maybe y'all. I don't know it might be a little overwhelming, if they do maybe just stay in the hotel?" I said as he nodded walking to find the others.

I know if I only knew her better... She would be happy if she had a sister who was best friends and going out with a member of One Direction... I would be one happy 6 year old. It makes me sick how no one told me though.... Not even a person, my own mother never even mentioned it. I feel bad for her but also good in a way for not having to live in that hell hole I was put under.

"Ok Liam bought them... There coming if that's okay?" He said as I nodded "I guess we need to check out and drive to the airport?" He added as I nodded packing the little I pulled out, Niall doing the same. Zayn came in as he pulled mine and Niall's luggage out and into the hall, waiting for Paul's ok to come down.

We all decided on staying on the bus tonight at the airport parking lot. It would be easier since our flight leaves at 2 a.m

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I WAS GROUNDED AND CAN ONLY HAVE IT BACK AT NIGHT... SO I DONT HAVE A LOT OF SPACE TO WRITE. ANOTHER UPDATE WILL BE Later but I thought this was enough for now...

Q: What one direction items are y'all wanting for X-Mas?

-I want a new calendar, guitar book, braclets, harry doll (play shirt because the others are ugly), movie, album, perfume, and idk... Haha THEM MAYBE..... oh and the concert tickets with meet and greets....

If any of you didn't go to the last concert save up for the next one because it's worth it! So worthy it!

S T A Y BE A U T I F. U L

-jessi xx