Chapter 27

I woke up to the singing and strumming of a guitar...what?

I looked around as I sat up on the lumpy couch and saw Niall singing and staring at me. All I could do was smile. He got up and moved next to me, his hair was messy and his eyes were a bit squinty from sleepiness.

"Niall?" I said as he smiled

He finished singing his little song well Harry's song called 'don't let me go'

"I am so sorry Becca I am not my self when I am like that and I defiantly need to lay off the drinks for a while...Becca I am so sorry that I put you through this...I don't expect you to forgive me but I am really sorry and well..." He trailed off looking down.

He looked back up with tears in his eyes as he swallowed, which made me tear up.

"Well I am just sorry I put you through this..." Hs said as I leant in and hugged him as we both kinda cried a little.

I pulled back as he wiped my tear stained cheeks and I did the same to his. I smiled, I didn't know what to say...I was kinda speechless.

"Niall...just...don't do this ever again to me..." I said in between breaths of my sobbing

"Becca I am really sorry I did this to you." He said as I laid down in his lap.

"Niall it's okay, I forgive you..." I said as he slid a pice of my dirty blond hair behind my ear.

"I am glad Harry was there, and Danielle..." He said as he looked down at me.

I smiled up at him but looked away as he played with my hair. I layer there staring at the wall which was really interesting at the moment. But I just sat there listening to everything around me, Niall hummed and I smiled. He moved him self to lay down as I snuggled up and into his arms as I fell asleep in my boyfriends hands.