Chapter 17

'I love you' the last words Niall said to me before I fell asleep. Was it real or my mind talking?

Niall still sleeping next to me, his mouth opened slightly, I smiled at him.

I got out of bed looking for my phone. I grabbed it sitting on the bed next to Niall, I opened my camera moving my phone over to Niall taking a quick picture if him. I walked out of the room sending him, Danielle, and the boys the picture. I heard him wake up to the buzzing phone, groaning, moments later his walking out of my room.

Oh god!

"Becca!"

"Umm see I have to umm." I said running down the stairs into the kitchen. All except Zayn were there. I hid behind Harry.

"We'll good morning to you to Becca!" Harry said.

"Shhh... Niall.... Did you get my text?"

"Yeah! It was real clever."

"Yeah well he is gonna get me for that."

He didn't reply after that. I saw Niall enter the kitchen. Oh no!

"We're is Becca?" He asked Liam.

Liam looked at me as I shook my head.

"I don't know Niall... Did you check the bathroom someone went in there earlier."

"Thanks."

Liam nodded at me as I ran out to the pool.

I heard the screen door lock behind me. I walked over to the cabinet were the beach stuff was. I heard the screen door open then close. Oh no Niall.I saw his blond locks come out. He saw me I ran around to the opposite side of the pool.

"Becca!"

"Yes."

"Come here"

"Nope"

"Please."

I ran to the side as he ran for me I ran around the pool, him trailing behind me as he.... Caught me, smiling. Oh no...

I could tell pay back was coming as I felt a push. Into the pool...

I felt the water hit my back as I saw Niall jump in after. I closed my eyes as everything was going in slow mo. I opened them as I was at the bottom of the 6ft pool. I saw Niall coming for me. I went up to the surface, Niall coming with.

"That was to much Niall."

"Nah." He said "you texted to Louis now it will probably be on twitter soon." He said

"I think we are even then!" I said as he smiled and nodded

I walked over to the stairs, getting out with now my heavy clothes holding me down.

I walked inside with Louis and Harry laughing. Thanks Niall!

"Wow Niall got you didn't he?" Liam said

"You think?" I said pointing to my self

I walked upstairs to my room grabbing new clothes and sliding the wet ones into the tub. I wrapped my hair in a towel setting it on top of my head. I heard a door close.

"Niall I've had enough!" I said as I saw Danielle enter.

"Sorry?" I said

"It's fine babe."

"Well I see you and Niall are having some fun lately?" Danielle added.

"What do you mean we're just friends."

"Yeah that's not what Liam said?"

"What do you mean? What did he say?"

"We'll...first Niall talked about you the hole time we were out yesterday."

"What?"

"Yeah and Liam asked him?"

"What? What did he ask?"

"If he liked you?"

"We'll?"

"He said he did!"

"No?"

"Yes..."

"Oh my?"

"We'll?"

"We'll what?"

"Do you like him or what?" Danielle said raising her eyebrow

I haven't put to and to together yet... Niall is sweet... Charming... And well fun to be around... I don't know do I I said I didn't want to rush into things. Do I like him? I do don't I? I replayed all the moments me and him have shared. I do like him ?

"We'll yeah I guess i do?" I told Danielle and a smile grew on her face.

"Aww I knew it!"

"Please don't tell the boys?"

"Promise,"

"Becca, Danielle!" We have to leave" I heard Louis call.

Shit! Me and Danielle gave each other a look. Me quickly letting my hair down and slipping on some vans. Letting my hair air dry. Danielle grabbed our chargers and my purse me grabbing my phone and my sunglasses. We quickly ran down stairs and into the bus.

"Sorry Becca for pushing you into the pool?" I heard Niall say

"It's fine."

"Ready?" Louis said shutting the bus door.

"Yes Lou I am always ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapters have been so short. Ill try to make them longer.

Thanks for reading.

Jessi. Xx