Chapter 55

The boys all came I to the room, as Carly's face lit up with excitement. I teared up a bit for the millionth time, it's emotional!

"Carly, we are going to keep you for one more night, then you can go home with your sister okay?" The nurse said to her. She nodded as I smiled at her, niall looking over at me as I looked at all the boys. Including Danielle who came over to me and rubbed my back.

"Who are your names?" She said as I laughed a bit with her funny words

"This is Danielle" I said pointing as she smiled at her and Danielle waving.

"I know your name!" She said pointing to Niall as I smiled, so did he. "Niall?" She said as he nodded, her clapping.

"This is Harry or as so e call him Curly." I said as he grinned at her and waved.

"This is Liam, Danielle's boyfriend" I said as he waved and came over to her shaking her small hand.

"Hi Liam" she said as he smiled.

"This is Zayn" I said as she waved and he giggled acting like a kid with her as she laughed.

"This is Kate... Harry's girlfriend" I said as she waved making a silly move walking over to her hugging her small body as she laughed, to see Kate had tickled her.

"And this is our little silly one Louis" I said as he walked over to her.

"You are silly looking" she said as I laughed, leaving me and Niall laughing uncontrollably. She looked at me as she giggled a bit seeing she had made me and Niall laugh.

"Well thanks" he said fluffing his hair. "I try" he added as she laughed.

"Would it be weird to ask for a picture?" He asked her as she looked a bit confused.

"A picture with me?" She asked as he nodded. "Ok?" She said as he positioned his self beside her and took a picture I smiled seeing she was already comfy around them.

"That's going to be goin somewhere" he said as later to hear my phone buzzing...

@louis_tomlinson: @beccajohnson loving your beautiful sister. (Pic twitter)

I teared up again.

"Excuse me Ms.Johnson?" I hear someone ask, I turned to see the nurse.

"Yes?" I asked

"Umm... We are going to giver her some medication to make her a bit sleepy, she might fall asleep soon so if you want you can stay?" She said as I looked at Niall and then to the nurse.

"Yeah she'll stay" Niall answered for me.

"Ok well I'll set up a cot and we'll be giving her the medicine." Top she said rolling a bed into the room setting it up in the corner.

I looked at Niall as he smiled, I was beyond happy right now, being able to bring my baby sister home was a dream come true. The plus of her being okay and not still in her coma. Her being okay after waking was good to, she was now going to be a huge part on my life.

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~

AGIAN SORRY FOR THE SHORTER CHAPTERS... I REALLY AM FOR THOOES OF YOU WHO READ... BY THE WAY I FOLLOW BACK SO IF YOU READ ILL FOLLOW BACK. THANKS FOR READING I REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYT APPRECIATE IT.

COMMENT AND VOTE ANYTHING.

IDEAS?

I WOULD LOVE SOME INPUT.

AS ALWAYS...

✝S T A Y BE A U T I F U L✝. < got a bit fancy there... Cross if life... Haha

-JESSI xx