Chapter 11

We eventually made it hope Danielle didn't seem as mad as I thought she would be. She told me that we could try again some other time. While on the other hand me and Niall decided to hit a few more stores and he got himself new boxers, swim suite and same for me, and some sunglasses because Zayn sat on his other ones. Me and Danielle and the boys are going swimming later at like 4 since the mall trip didn't take up much time but we'll have to hurry since me and Niall are going out for dinner tonight, Danielle, me, and Niall are the only ones who know about it.

"Becca hurry up in there I have to go to the bathroom!" Louis screamed, on the other foot I was getting my bathing suite on so I had to use the bathroom because Danielle and Liam were changing in my room.

"Almost done hold on!"

"HURRYYYY!"

"Fine I am out happy?" I said in his face as he hurried into the bathroom. I chuckled as he was done he bowed and laughed, I don't get how dudes go pee that fast?

"Danielle are you ready?" I screamed to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah hold up..."

"Okay I am going out to tan"

"Be right down tanning buddy"

I see Danielle and Liam behind her they are matching in the bathing suits how cute?

"Tanning buddies for life?

"For life!" we shook hands as we made it out side. All the other boys were in the pool except Harry who was on the side with is feet in the water. Then Louis started singing One Way Or Another. Everyone except me and Danielle joined in and Niall turned to me and pointed.

"Um.... she isn't singing with us.?" then Liam pointed at Danielle.

"She isn't either."

"Girls sing this next part" Liam said me and Danielle shrugged our shoulders and sang. I've always been told I was a good singer but never tried out for any plays or chorus. Danielle and I were singing, I closed my eyes and sang, sang because I was nervous. as the part ends i open my eyes and see 6 people staring at me. I start blushing... Did I do bad? Or good?

"Becca you never told me you could sing?" Danielle says with her mouth still agape.

"I didn't know i was that good?" i said and everyone laughed.

"Uh your voice is amazing."

"Well you should sing more." Louis says

"Yeah I guess I just didn't know i was that good."

"Well you are." Harry said

"I want to swim guys." i said and put my feet over the side.

I felt a tug and of course someone drug me in again, i looked to see if it was Niall, but it was Harry and he laughed under the water and made me do the same.

I felt some one turn me around. There was the beautiful eyed, blond haired boy. He grabbed me and Harry smiled and winked under water. Niall and me arose to the surface and he smiled at me and I smiled back, I got out to dry off because I needed to get ready, still needed to take a shower and so did he. When I walked over to the door he grabbed my hand and smiled as i made my way to the stair case ha smiled and hugged me.

"See you in a minute." He said and winked.

"More like 30 minutes." I said and hit his shoulder.

I proceeded up the stair case and I walked into my room and closed to door. I was going to have a good night.