Chapter 10

As I see Niall disappear in the hallway I sit up and smile at what the Irish boy said. What am I going to tell him tonight? What am I going to wear? Well beats me ill just worry tonight today we will have fun. As I stumble in the hallway I see Zayn and Harry and on the couch playing FIFA and Niall, Louis, Liam, and Danielle are in the kitchen eating cereal. Harry notices me and gives me a huge grin and shifts his head towards Niall. I give him a confused look and discard it. I walk over to the kitchen to grab glass of juice.

"So do you want to go shopping Becca, just me and you?" Danielle says nodding and I nod as well we haven't hung out in two weeks and I need to tell her so much we've even kinda distant these couple of days I think it's because of Niall.

"Okay we can leave at umm... 3!" She says and I glance over to the clock and it says 1:06.

"Okay just us!" I scream and Louis gives me a pouty face. He gets up and storms off like a little kid and the joins us moments later.

"What was that for?" A deep Irish accent says and I see Niall looking at Louis and he then shifts to look at me and smile. His figure his personality I like. It's just him.

"We'll this is an awkward silence..." Liam says and takes Danielle out of the room leaving me, Niall, and Louis now typing on his phone. I knew it was twitter but moments later me and Niall's phones buzzed and Niall looked at me and rolled his eyes at Louis. It was a tweet form him.

Louis: @NiallOffical and @BeccaJohnson eating and hanging out...(;

"Now Lou how many tweet will this be of me and Becca?" Niall says grinning.

"This will be the 6th one... Maybe the 8th I am not quite sure..."

"Well I am going to get ready for this eventing... So bye..." I say quickly running out and grabbing my phone. Niall comes and follows moments later and is laughing behind me.

"Why are you... Following... Me..." I say stuttering as I am laughing at Niall who grabs me and flops me down in the middle of the hallway.

"I don't want you to leave.."

"Why?"

"I want to hang out with you..." He says giving a pouty face.

"We are hanging out tonight remember?" As I say it he jumps on top of me and smiles.

"I thought you forgot so I had to remind you."

"Wow Niall?"

"What?"

"Let me go now!"

"Not unless you say "Niall is the bestest friend and I only like Niall." You have to say that!" He says and I grin.

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes"

"Fine! Niall is the bestest friend and I only like Niall."

"Okay!" He says then getting up as I am now allowed to leave as I am climbing the stairs I see Harry and Zayn saw the hole thing! Oh god? I get a text...

Hazza<3: I see you and Niall are having a close bondage?

Becca: Just friends having a brother sister moment Hazza!

Hazza<3: okay what ever Becca!

I receive a picture of me and Niall on the floor and he is on top if me... Oh no! I run down the stair and attack Harry. I get his phone and run upstairs and lock my door Harry is out side of it banging on it I find the picture and he had already posted it to twitter but didn't tag me! Few...

"Give me my phone Becca!"

"Fine!"I acted defeated. I walked over to the door and opened it, smiling at Harry, giving him his phone and closing the door.

I walked over to my closet. Decided to go with a anchor tank, jean shorts, and converse. I quickly took my clothes off and proceeded to put my tank on, shorts after, socks, and sneakers. I walked over to the mirror and put my hair up in an messy pony tail.

As I walked back down stairs he boys were gone. I looked over to Danielle who was on the couch blasting Ed Sherrin. I walked over to the stereo, turned it off and sat on the couch. She quickly got up and grabbed her purse and proceeded to the door.

"I told the boys to go out and get food."

"Good! They haven't left our side in forever." I said swatting my forehead.

"Yeah so tell me about Niall?"

"We'll..." I said as we got into the car. The mall was a couple of minutes away so I have time to tell her what's been going on between us.

"Becca hurry up.."

"We'll everything has been fine... Me and him... We went put last a couple days ago and he took me on a candle lit boat... Tonight we are going out he said so he could get to know me better. The relationship between us is good. I mean I just met the kid and I need to know him better and know what he is like and well be really good friends first you know?"

"Yeah I completely understand..."

"So what are we going shopping for?"

"We'll since you and Niall are going out tonight... Now I have something to help you shop for besides summer dresses and bathing suites."

"Yeah you want me to text him to see if the occasion is formal?"

"Yeah that will be helpful!"

To Niall:) : hey what is the occasion to night is it formal?

From Niall:) : yes look nice. Me and the boys are at the mall now so I am looking for something.

To Niall:) : umm. Danielle is going to be mad because we are at the mall?

From Niall:) : oh...

Danielle immediately looked at me with a confused face we had been texting for quipu it's sometime.

"What could you possibly... Wait look... Is that Louis?" She said, as I looked in the direction she was pointing.

From Niall:( : I see you oh she sees us doesn't she?

To Niall:) : yeah:/

"Becca... Umm run!" She said and grabbed my arm and ran into a dress store, all these beautiful dresses and wait? Where's Danielle? I had lost her?

"Hey" I heard, the Irish man had found me. He was starring into my soul. His eyes, his smile, and me blushing. Wow...

"Umm... So Liam took Danielle and shoved me into here with you so what do you want to do?" He says looking around pulling a dress off the rack.

"Um. We could look for a dress." I quickly said.

"Sure."

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay help me!"

As we are skimming through the dresses I found the perfect one. Black, one shoulder, has shimmers on the top, with a little color on the shoulder, light blue. Niall's eyes light up when I came out of the dressing room to show him. I blushed and looked in the mirror it fit Ina l, the right places.

"That's the one." Niall said and he came and slid his arms around me.

"You think?" I said giving it a second thought.

"Yes you look beautiful" he quickly spun me around and hugged me.

"Nah..." I said as I swatted his shoulder.

"Yes." He said and winked I blushed and went to change. He was so wonderful a gentleman to be in fact this night was going to be fun I decided to tell him about my past I've never told anyone but Danielle.