Chapter 58

We got on the plane any flew back to America which I was a bit to exited for since being Carley's first time around American people giving a kid attention was going to be funnier for her I think.

Niall carried her to the hotel, she was sleeping since the car ride from the airport to the hotel was a whole 2 hours and plus all the fans bombarding the car was an extra hour added. Niall was such a cutie holding her he kept smiling and looking done at her as if she was his own.

"He seems happy eh?" I heard someone say as I needed looking at him.

"A ton" I said back tot he person talking who was apparently Louis.

He smiled nodding as I resumed looking back in Niall and Carley's direction, her small body in his arms was... Ah.

"She's tired" I heard him said as I smiled nodding at him carrying her.

We made it up tot the room Paul helping us get there, since the always hoarding of fans. I guess Colorado was happy they were getting another night. Niall carried her to the room lying her onto the bed as I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Let her sleep, we will watch a film or something" he said smiling up at me as I nodded.

"What film Mr.Horan?" I asked as he shrugged.

"What ever you want..." He said as I smiled jumping onto the floor and in my suitcase where I keep all the movies since the others would always one. Leave the case somewhere, or two, not bring it at all.

I decided on Wall-E since I was in the mood and Niall nodded clapping a bit... And I think he was to?

We sat down on the couch sitting in the living room playing the movie as Niall's hand was intwined in mine, his thumb rubbing circles on top of my palm. I laid my head on his shoulder as he did the same.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and hearing a hewn from Niall indicated he was tired also. I knew he needed sleep as much as I did since he had two shows in a row tomorrow in a crowded town in Colorado.

**

~The next day~

**

I felt a light push on my shoulder opening my eyes to Carley sucking her thumb looking down at me sleeping on the couch. I smiled sitting up seeing Niall was sitting beside her smiling.

"She said she wanted to get you up" he said with a bit of a giggle.

"That's fine" I said yawning as she opened up her arms into a hug.

I gave her the most loving hug, she smiled and laughed as I started tickling her sides and she squirmed out of my arms running down the little hall with the bedrooms in them.

I chased her with Niall trailing behind. I know your probably thinking why is she so energetic after she had just gotten up? Well... I don't know actually.

I found her on her bed giggling trying not to get caught.

"I'm gonna... Get you!" I said pouncing onto the bed as she laughed at me tickling her neck, sides and feet.

"Sissy stop... Stop... Pwease." She said I between laughs.

"Ok" I said as she smiled wiping her tears from her face from laughing as she, laughed again her looking behind me.

"Carley what are you..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I felt two strong hands grab me turning me around onto the bed and started tickling me.

"Stop!" I said trying to get away.

"Never!" He said after Carley joined in.

I finally broke free as he looked shocked that I actually got away. Harry came walking in, in udder confusion.

"Some kids and people were laughing and I wanted to know what was possible that funny?" He asked as me and Niall and Carley laughed.

"No... We were having a tickle fight" I said as his eyes grew wider and his smiled becoming a bit worrying to my sight.

"I could help" he said sprinting over to Carley tickling her again as she laughed so hard... She farted.

I think I about peed my self, the look on her face after she did it was priceless.

"Oops" she said as Niall was in a laughing fit.

We soon stopped laughing as Paul came in to inform us they needed to get ready for the meet and greet. Which they did... Sorta?

Louis wasn't all that into listening... If you wanna put it that way.

So he did a bit of goofing around on the way there not brushing his hair which made Lou have an OCD attack and she ended up brushing his hair. And the funny thing of that harry and louis made a bet to see how long it would take her to brush his hair.

It was funny

Lou was also found of Carley and I was actually quite exited about hat since Lou had a daughter close to Carly's age, I think Carley was a bit older than her though, but she still would have someone her height to hang with instead of looking up at people.

We made it there Niall telling Carley he was going t o be right around the corner and she nodded, I smiled as he kissed me. His hands around my neck holding me, I kissed him the same my hands on his face as I felt his lips curl into a smile.

"I gotta go" he said jumping up a bit catching his breathe.

He ran a little away then right as I was about to walk off to Carly and lux playing I felt him turn me around pecking my lips once more making me smile.

"Ok I'm leaving now" he said as I laughed hugging him, he pecked my lips once more before actually leaving. He can be mental sometimes but that's why I love him...

++++++++++++++++**

Sorry for he wait I guess... I am sorry to say it's almost over and I am Sad since this was my first fanfic and me being my happy self I am so glad y'all enjoyed it so much.

Thanks for everything... And if you liked this one don't forget his isn't my only one I have 5 more I'm working on.

I have one question though... How do you make the story say Complete at the end. Like when you try to got the next chapter and it says the end... You know?

Whatever... I am gonna tell you I am updating today because I needed to write... To get my feelings out. I had kinda a rough day so... I needed to write and thanks for reading since...yeah.

If you wanna know what happened, just ask I don't mine but yeah. (I say yeah to much:/)

Please continue to VOTE and COMMENT

As always...

S T A Y B E A U T I F U L

-jessi xx