The Kiss(es)

Jihoon never thought he could bond with Junkyu's neighbours that fast; part of the credit goes to the people themselves, as both Mashiho and Doyoung were super friendly. Since Jihoon is a hyperactive, simple and easygoing guy himself, it took him less than an hour to open up to the bunch of people.

And yes, since the main concern is Junkyu's- ehm- relationship with his landlord, the conversation went on at its own pace, without needing much of an effort.

"And he said that's not enough?" Asked Mashiho, listening to what happened with Haruto previously. Junkyu nodded, Jihoon filled in for him, "Apparently, he needed tongues."

Doyoung nodded, Junkyu bit his lips. Of course he knew what a 'tongue-kiss' is, but he never experienced one himself, so he needed a little more knowledge about it.

"Why didn't you give in to him? He'd have guided you." Said Mashiho, "He must be an expert in this matter."

"Well, I didn't know!" Junkyu protested, "I've seen in dramas- people just press their lips together."

"What kinda softcore rom-com do you watch?" Doyoung joked, "Even dramas show more than kisses these days."

"Kyu's a softie." Jihoon defended his friend, "And that's his charm, I must say."

"Hm..." Mashiho said, "Well, the problem is- you need to upgrade yourself now. Not because of him only, but once you date, you'll need it."

"I agree." Doyoung said, "Even I'm more experienced, you should know these. Wanna watch some clips with us? So that you learn-"

"It's no use." Jihoon said, "I sent him lots of clips last night, he said he doesn't quite feel it."

"Why?" Mashiho laughed.

"You see, if you don't see the budding romance, how can a kiss give you the feels?" Junkyu said on his own behalf. Doyoung shook his head in disappointment while Jihoon shrugged.

"That's Kim Junkyu for you." Jihoon grabbed his friend by the shoulder, "He's cute though."

"Bet he is." Mashiho said, "Anyway, what did you do again? You just pressed your lips on his?"

"I did this-" Junkyu pulled Jihoon all of a sudden, moving fast to peck on his lips. Jihoon moved in time, avoiding the obvious kiss from his best friend.

"What the- what are you doing?"

"I'm demonstrating!" Junkyu said, "What? Are you shy?"

"Why would you use me? I don't want to kiss you! I wanna keep it for my future lover only!"

"Come on! It's just a peck, why bother?" Junkyu pulled Jihoon again, who protested a second time. Shaking his head, Junkyu let go, "You can't do it yourself, yet you're pushing me to kiss a stranger."

Jihoon pressed his lips. Junkyu looked like he was sulking, he had a massive pout on. Jihoon comforted him with gentle pats. Both Mashiho and Doyoung shared glances at each other at the two friends' domestic drama. To save the mood, Doyoung spoke first, "Junkyu hyung, do you find our romance enthralling?"

Junkyu looked up, Doyoung had his hand clasped with Mashiho's. The former smiled. Of course, he adored their relationship. Hence he replied with, "I do."

"Then you can learn from us!" Doyoung suddenly turned Mashiho by his cheeks. The short guy grinned. Jihoon got interested too. He glanced at Junkyu once, only to find him eager to see them kiss.

And they didn't disappoint. Doyoung started the kiss by a small pull on Mashiho's lower lip, who captured the younger's upper lip instantly. For better access, he sided his head. Doyoung's next move was bolder, as he took both of Mashiho's lips in his. They had their eyes closed, and they kinda sucked in each other's lips- leaving which created a pleasant smooching sound. Jihoon squealed on the inside- never knowing that he'd fanboy over a gay kiss- an intimate gay kiss that is. And Junkyu just stared. More than being invested in the show, he imagined himself and Haruto doing that, and it definitely did things to him. He gulped in nervousness.