The Box

As Junkyu crossed the large metallic gate to the huge apartment building, he saw the elevator ding and a shadow disappearing inside the frame. He did not wish to wait for the elevator to get down for at least a solid three minutes, therefore he shouted, "Hold the door!!" He had to make a rush to reach in time, just in case the one inside had not heard him. Turned out, they did. And the one waiting was as eager to let him in as one could be.

For it was Watanabe Haruto inside the elevator, pressing the door open.

"Hi." He smirked. Junkyu panted, he did run fast. He had just returned from uni, so he was pretty exhausted as well. He greeted the landlord back. Haruto pressed the door close. Junkyu's floor was 12th, the button 12 was lit from before.

"Were you going to visit me?" Junkyu asked. He didn't have to, cause the answer was an obvious yes. Haruto nodded too, "It's time for you to get home."

Junkyu asked, "What if I decided to stay out today, what would you do then? Wait outside?"

Haruto chuckled, "You and staying out? Like fire and water." He went closer to Junkyu, "Besides, I have a phone for a reason. I'd call you, and if you said you'd be late, I'd leave."

Junkyu flicked his tongue at the landlord's clever reply. The elevator was going up, 3-4-5. Haruto didn't like the silence, so he scooted even closer to Junkyu. Then suddenly, back hugged him.

"Ruto!" Junkyu slapped his arm, showing the CCTV camera. Haruto laughed, saying, "I'm the one in control of that, honey."

Junkyu still felt a little uncomfortable, especially as Haruto sniffed his neck. Like he was tired, he had just returned from outside. He was a bit self conscious about his sweaty body. So he struggled, but Haruto was firmly holding his waist, eyes closed in pleasure as he took in Junkyu's scent.

Just as the elevator reached 8, it stopped. Junkyu immediately shoved Haruto away as a young woman entered inside. He had no idea if she had seen them hugging or not, but she had her head low, turning her back towards them. Haruto smirked. He found a great opportunity. He quickly went behind Junkyu, and put a hand underneath the latter's shirt from behind. Junkyu trembled from shock, of the touch of a warm palm on his bare skin. He tried moving, but Haruto leaned down at his ear, whispering, "Sssh! If you move, she'll notice. Stay calm."

But how though? When Haruto was caressing his skin under the shirt? The younger started sniffing him again, this time it was his cheeks. Haruto closed his eyes again, while Junkyu stood stiff like a log. He was so scared of the woman finding out!

What he did not know was that the woman saw them through the reflection. Even if she had her head low, her eyes were glued on them through the shiny elevator door, she could see Haruto doing stuff to a very still Junkyu. She had to suppress a squeal of delight when Junkyu closed his eyes in pleasure as well. Apparently, Haruto's palm reached his front as well, particularly on the right side of his chest.

Another ding of the elevator made Junkyu snap his eyes open. They had reached their floor. Junkyu detached himself from Haruto in the speed of light, and walked past the woman without even looking up. Haruto took his time leaving though, he had a silly smirk on. While leaving, he looked at the woman, winked at her giggling face and indicated to stay quiet with his index on the lips. The woman nodded, showed a thumbs up in reply as she closed the elevator door on Haruto. The landlord then walked to the desired apartment, where Junkyu had left to. He thought he'd see an open door, but found Junkyu observing a carton box left in front of his door.

It had 'KIM JUNKYU' written on it.

"What's this?" Haruto asked, once he found Junkyu confusedly looking at it.