The Morning (2)

(Kinda 🔞 in the beginning. I'll mark where it ends)

Haruto could feel the pit in his stomach growing bigger and bigger as the slapping sound on his skin gained more frequency with each passing second. Junkyu was riding him- jumping over his erected dick first thing in the morning. It started innocently. They both fell asleep upon utter exhaustion the previous night, earlier than usual. So, both woke up quite early as well. A small lingering peck or two in the morning slowly drove them to make out, undress each other and eventually led Junkyu to move on top of his boyfriend, completely naked, giving him a brief blowjob and then pushing the length through his love hole. He always liked to be in that position, guiding the movement of his lover's member, to make it hit his prostate again and again.

"Faster!" Junkyu commanded, only him bouncing on the other wasn't doing him enough. Haruto listened, as he buckled his hip up and down to match Junkyu's rising pace. Both of them were frowning hard, Junkyu more audible as he felt the pain filled pleasure.

"Ahhh" Junkyu kept saying, "Faster, Ruto! More-"

Haruto groaned. He held Junkyu's waist for support and pushed inside hard, harder than he did before and it earned a loud moan of pleasure from the other. Smirking, the younger did it again, then again. Soon, Junkyu lost the command because he was going limp from being abused by his lover's dick. He let out lewd noises, a cry of pleasure, he was so deep into it, he didn't care whether his weight made the bed creak or not. The skin on his butt kept hitting that on Haruto's hip and the sound was like music to their ears.

When they were so intensely feeling each other, Junkyu's phone rang. They straight up ignored it. It kept ringing non stop, but luckily, their rhythm wasn't disrupted. Instead, they reached the climax.

"Baby I'm..." Junkyu said, Haruto gave him a few quick nods. He was close as well. The insane pace already left him lost in euphoria. He felt his lover's walls clench against his dick as Junkyu started shooting whites on his stomach. It was warm, thick and totally blissful. Haruto let him go through his high, uninterrupted, quietly hitting his good spot a few more times. Junkyu released a lot, and then fell on top of his man completely defenseless. His limp body kept shaking as Haruto was making sure to build up his own orgasm, still tightly holding Junkyu's waist and fucking him hard.

The phone rang again.

"Fuck!" Haruto cursed in annoyance. Junkyu somehow grabbed the phone on the bedside table and muted it, letting his lover cum peacefully. Haruto did, a few seconds later, cum inside the condom his dick was covered with. Junkyu still felt warm inside, and a smile formed on his lips. He treasured moments like these- being so vulnerably close to his man. Oh how he wished no one would ever take it away from him, from them. Because by that time, he had fallen hard for the young man lying under him.

"Gosh!" Haruto exclaimed afterwards, "I love you so freaking much, Junkyu! You did so good, so damn good, my love!"

Junkyu who was lying face flat on Haruto's chest, still hosting the other's dick inside, smiled upon hearing those words. He lifted his face, cupped Haruto's one and gave him a sloppy, smiley kiss. Haruto accepted it, for post sex kisses were always his favourite.

"Such a pretty man you are!" Haruto complimented Junkyu, who shied out in response. He may be sassy and hard to please, but at times like this, when he was feebly left at the younger's mercy, he would smile at the simplest words. Haruto knew it well. So well that sometimes Junkyu feared of being too predictable and make the other bored.

He gently caressed Haruto's cheeks, brushing through his hair in process. They should get up and shower, and start the day, but the position was too comfortable-