The Date

Hyunsuk had no business standing in front of Jihoon's door two hours before the planned time, nor did he say anything about picking the man up, but there he was, in his full accessorised outfit, standing in front of a door, carefully matching the address taken from Junkyu. It had been a while, but no one opened the door, which made him anxious as the seconds passed.

Was he in the wrong house?

Was Jihoon ignoring him because he was there so early?

Was it stupid of him to even want to pick a man he barely got to know about?

Regretting didn't give him anything but more worries. He started biting his nails, mind it he didn't have any to bite off in the first place. The paint on his nails was already scratched at places, he did no justice to them by biting on them again and again. When the nervousness reached its peak, he heard a click on the doorknob.

Jihoon opened the door, but the smile Hyunsuk mustered on his lips died down the moment he saw the former guy.

Because Jihoon's body was dripping wet, as a short white towel hid his briefs. He probably hurried from the shower due to constant ringing of the bell. But that's not the issue. The issue was Jihoon's rock hard abs, the lavishing packs he carefully built being covered in droplets of water. His body was pale, the white of the towel kinda enhanced it. His waist was thin, biceps well defined. The face was the only thing that didn't match, and Hyunsuk was the only one who couldn't move.

Because damn! Park Jihoon, the sexy, sexy man! The gay ass of Hyunsuk was left numb before such majesty!

"Aren't you here a bit too early?" Jihoon casually asked, as if he didn't just serve a full course meal to the other.

"Uh? Yeah... I mean... I was getting bored waiting."

Jihoon smirked, "Come in." He let Hyunsuk sit on his bed, which was a bit messy. But neither of them cared. Hyunsuk was trying hard to calm his racing heart while Jihoon went to grab another towel and effortlessly wiped his wet body in front of Hyunsuk.

"Should have told me you'd come. I was taking a shower."

"Sorry." Hyunsuk looked away. Although Jihoon acted like it was normal, he could feel how the tension in the air was rising. And he liked that. Man or woman, he loved it when people found him sexy. He bent down before the counter, a dryer plugged in. Hyunsuk didn't want to glance at the back of his thighs but who'd blame him? Jihoon's legs were muscular. Athletic. Long. The shadow falling on them made them more attractive.

Hyunsuk also secretly looked at Jihoon's front in the mirror. As the younger casually dried his hair, oftentimes shaking them, the muscle on his arms and chest got a little stir which obviously wasn't a very healthy sight for Hyunsuk. He looked away, but then, like a moth drawn to a flame, looked at those again. The loop went on several times, until Jihoon put the dryer down and turned around.

"If you're going to check me out, do it now. All you want." Jihoon boldly said, "But don't act like you're guilty of something, it's creepy."

"S-sorry I- I mean n-no! Who said I was- uh.. peeking?" Hyunsuk blabbered, only to earn a smile of disbelief from the other. A bit annoyed, a lot embarrassed, the elder said, "Put some clothes on if you're done boasting."

"Sure." Jihoon smirked. He had already done drying his hair, so he was supposed to go to his closet. But he approached Hyunsuk instead. The elder was seated, so the closer Jihoon came, the more in line he was with the latter's chest. So Hyunsuk looked down, to be courteous and also to stop gaping at those abs even more.

Jihoon spent a few seconds there, then moved. What he was thinking to do that, Hyunsuk had no idea. He only knew that he wasn't breathing when Jihoon was there. He couldn't.