The Private Room

*You know it. 🔞 content in this chap*

Haruto almost carried Junkyu by the torso inside the room. Junkyu was giggling lightly, the alcohol affected him a tiny bit. He was still quite okay, he understood what they were supposed to do. And it's not even the first time. He was looking forward to it to be honest. In a way, he was addicted to Haruto's lips, tongue and hands. Because those kept doing things to his body.

Haruto locked the door and faced Junkyu. With pink cheeks, fluffy lips and a pretty smile, Junkyu looked absolutely beautiful, but the choker and the black leather hugging his body turned that to a messy hotness. Haruto couldn't get enough of that look. He pulled the straps of the choker, Junkyu's head came close to his by that. Smirking at the fine man, Haruto kissed his lips. He pressed on the elder's cheeks to extend both of the lips so that he can suck on them better. And he did. From the top one to the bottom, he sucked on them with his lips, licked them with his tongue and pulled them with his teeth. He did it for a long time, making Junkyu drool. But then again, he was the one wiping that clean with his mouth. Junkyu gave in to him from the very first. But he too was active. As Haruto focused on his lips, his hands focused on Haruto's sexy hips. He rubbed over the fabric of the younger's pants until the rise of a bulge touched his palm.

Junkyu smirked, slowly running his hand over the tent of Haruto's pants. They separated from the kiss as the younger took him to the bed. He made Junkyu sit, and took off the black jacket first. Junkyu's hair was messy because the Japanese pulled them hard. With his jacket off, the lean body of the elder looked way hotter. Haruto bit his lips in anticipation. He put his palms under Junkyu's shirt, grabbed the ends and pulled it over his head. Junkyu's naked upper half came into view- the thin black choker prominent on his milky white skin.

Just with the choker and the leather pants, with his lips swollen and hair messy, Haruto was already devastated by how good Junkyu looked. He wished to keep the vision intact in his memory, and he found a way soon. He took one of Junkyu's legs, pulled that up and pushed him more on the bed. Junkyu moved back, lying on a part his back. Haruto unbuckled the belt on Junkyu's waist. It was a shiny black one. Since his intention was not taking off the pants entirely, he pulled the belt out of the hoops. Junkyu realized when both of his wrists were brought together. Haruto tied his wrists with the belt, the tied hands rested near his abdomen. Perfect.

The Japanese took out his phone, and looked for permission from Junkyu. The elder hesitated first, but it's just a picture. And Haruto looked really eager. So he agreed. He posed as the younger instructed- taking his hands over the head, showing his jaw and neck by throwing his head back, biting his lower lip and lastly, in a kiss with Haruto. Satisfied with the pictures taken, Haruto put the phone away. He took off his own shirt too. Both of them were only wearing pants. Honestly, Junkyu wanted to get naked, to see Haruto naked and to get to business fast, but the younger had other plans. He took a galss full of ice from on the bedside table prepared earlier by the bartender. Clean cut square ice cubes glistened under the lights. Haruto took a wine bottle standing next to the glass, uncapped it and poured a very little amount on the cubes. When those were flavoured well, he took one in his hand, and the next second in between his teeth.

Junkyu prepared to kiss him, but Haruto went down. He stopped at Junkyu's neck to slowly touch the skin there with the cold ice cube. Junkyu shivered from the cold and an electric sensation ran down his spine. Haruto moved his head, dragging the cube over Junkyu's neck. The elder moved his head as per Haruto's pace. The cube lingered on his Adam's apple where Haruto's circled it over and over again.

He sat up and took the cube in his mouth as a whole. In front of Junkyu, he moved the cube inside his mouth from one end to another. While doing so, he carefully sat right above Junkyu's member so that their hard shafts touch. They felt so good! Haruto added by moving in a light pace. Junkyu frowned from pleasure. Incoherent moans left his lips until Haruto leaned down to kiss him. But instead of sucking on his lips, he pulled the elder's chin to make space, and once he found a good opening between Junkyu's lips, he shoved his tongue inside, delivering the ice cube on the latter's tongue. Junkyu felt the coldness on his tongue, mixed with wine and the younger's saliva. He liked it. Hence, he sucked on it just as Haruto did. Watching him play, the younger was satisfied. He went down on Junkyu's neck again, this time, to taste the aftereffect of wine he previously smeared with the cube. It tasted a little different from just Junkyu's skin, but for a brief moment only. Soon, Haruto licked off any extra flavour on the skin and was left with Junkyu's own taste only. His tongue wetted the choker that was still on, but he didn't care. Junkyu looked hot with it, so he'd keep it there. End of discussion.