The Twist (?)

Haruto would never understand why Junkyu's choice of the morning alarm had to be of a loud trumpet playing. It always made him feel like he's in some kind of parade and he had to be disciplined. The sound always made him jump in his sleep. Annoyed to no bounds, he turned the alarm off, and then focused on the peacefully sleeping guy next to him, secured in his slender arms. Junkyu had a sleeveless thin black vest covering his body. The thin blanket rested near his torso, exposing both of his fine arms. His lips were lightly parted, eyes pleasantly closed. His face was glistening since he was still asleep; and the sunlight falling through the gap of the curtains made that glitter even more. Haruto softly poked on that skin, and his finger went deeper and deeper- Junkyu had fluffy cheeks.

Haruto could die and be reborn and he'd still choose the man next to him. His heart hurt from how much he liked Junkyu. And he couldn't believe that he got the chance to wake up next to such perfection every day!

Junkyu mumbled something incoherent and turned. This time, he faced Haruto- or to be precise- Haruto's chest. The younger cracked a smile. And then bent down to leave a kiss on Junkyu's forehead. Junkyu seemed to realize that, so he smiled with his eyes closed, moving closer in Haruto's hold.

"Junkyu nim?" Haruto softly called. But his heavy morning voice sounded like a homey glazed wake up call.

"Mm-hmm..." Junkyu twisted his body and lifted one hand up to hold Haruto's face. Haruto brought the palm to his lips and left a kiss on it.

"Wake up, Junkyu nim. You're gonna be late for classes otherwise."

"Uh-hm... Five minutes.." Junkyu spoke. Haruto brushed his fingers through Junkyu's hair, to let him sleep a minute more. Then, whispered in his ears, "Wake up now, babe. It's your shampoo day."

Junkyu groaned at Haruto's constant calling. He opened his eyes, scrunched the lids to the morning light. Then took his phone to check the time. That's when a huge smile formed on his face.

"Ruto! I don't have classes today!" He exclaimed, showing the text Jihoon forwarded.

"Really!? Ahhh! Then let's stay home and snuggle!"

"Nope." Junkyu said, "You have to go to college."

"Why?? I can just skip it."

"You have a quiz today." Junkyu said, "Come on, you studied for it yesterday!"

"Yeah, but-" Haruto pulled Junkyu tighter, then buried his face in Junkyu's neck, "You'll stay home, how I can leave you behind?"

Junkyu sighed at Haruto's mischievous agenda which was to ditch college just to cling onto his boyfriend all day long. Like a scope like this is rare. But he had made a promise of not being affected by living with Junkyu. "Remember? You can't stay here if you neglect your studies." Reminded the elder, "So go pack your bags if you wanna sleep with me tonight."

Haruto pouted. He was restrained with the promise, and he couldn't do anything about it. "You're evil." He said, then groaned one last time before standing up. Junkyu watched him from the bed in pure amusement.

"You're not getting up?" Haruto asked. Junkyu replied in the negative, "I'll go back to sleep."

"So you'll sleep the whole day when I die out there from stress?" Haruto made a dramatic hand gesture which made Junkyu chuckle. He replied, "Of course not! Jihoon said he'd come to study with me later. I'll just sleep until then."

"Breakfast?" Haruto asked, "Shall I make you some now?"

"Don't worry", Junkyu said, "Jihoon will make it."

Haruto seemed not so happy about it. He mimicked the way Junkyu took Jihoon's name, "Jihoon, Jihoon, Jihoon! You really love him a lot, don't you?"

Junkyu once again laughed at the childish behaviour of Haruto, "Of course I love him!" He added, to make the younger gasp. "More than me??" Haruto asked.