Chapter 13

Type was led into the training room, he was confused on why he was here. He had only been here when his newly appointed assistant Macey gave him a tour. He looked around and saw many weapons hanging up on the walls. In front of him were three large vertical windows, they were more tall than wide and were covered with cartoons of demons fighting demons. If he had seen it before he met Tharn he would have thought they were terrifying but now he knows they are the history of Tharn's people.

"Your majesty" a familiar voice said from behind him. He turned around to see Tin standing there in work out clothes.

"How many times do I have to say-" Type said before being interrupted by Tin.

"You know we only call you that in private because of how you react to it." He said.

"Whatever, what are we doing here?" He asked.

"Tharn thinks it would be a good thing for you to learn to fight, both with and without weapons but only if you want to." Tin said.

"He isn't afraid that if I learn I won't kick his ass." Type said raising an eyebrow. Tin smiled before handing him a pair of shorts and a wife beater.

"I won't tell him that you said that."

"I don't care if you do, he knows that I have him by the balls." He said making Tin chuckle then turn  around to give him privacy. Type undressed down to his briefs.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Type asked.

"If it's about sex I'm not-" Tin said

"It's not, I know Tharn is a vampire demon and Korn is some type of mythical creature along with a demon but what about you and the others." He said as he put on his shorts.

"I'll give you a hint about me but the others you will have to ask them." He said as Type pulled on his shirt then told him that he could turn around.

"I have wings" he said turning around.

"Are you serious?" He said a little upset. "There are over fifty kinds of mythical creatures that have wings." He smirked before saying.

"I know" Type glared at him.

"Asshole" he said before they went into the middle of the room.

"We are going to start with a warm up then I'm going to teach you some basic boxing techniques then go into some moves." He said. He then made him do some pushups and situps and basic warm up stuff. All of it was easy with his stamina and strength from being a vampire but it was a nice warm up. He then showed him the techniques like making sure his weight was distributed evenly, to keep your elbows down and hands up, and to relax and breathe.

Once he got that stuck in his brain Tin taught him basic boxing moves like the jab, the cross, the hook and the uppercut. By the time the maid came to tell them dinner was ready Type was ready for more advanced moves. Type thanked Tin for the training before heading to the room he shares with Tharn to take a shower.

A few weeks later, Type had become very good at fighting with both boxing and with weapons. He was getting so good that he had knocked Tin on his house in week two. Type was amazed with how fast their movements were, it was like they were in hyperspeed. If someone that wasn't fighting were watching them they would only see flashes of light and the sounds of whooshing and grunts instead of two people fighting.

As they took a break, Type decided to confront Tin about what type of mythical creature he was.

"I think I know what type of demon you are."

"Really, you think so?" He said.

"I narrowed it down to two" he said as picked up glass of blood and took a sip.

"And they are?"

"You are either a siren or a succubus, I'm leaning towards succubus since your personality resembles a succubus." Type said. He realized that he caught Tin off guard which made him realize he might have hit the target.

"You're a succubus aren't you?" Tin stared at him before taking a deep breath.

"Yeah I am"

"Were you born a succubus or were you turned like Tharn?" Type asked.

"I was born with it, each of us are mixed with either a power or type of different species."

"Okay, so do you seduce people in their dreams or something?" He said making Tin grin.

"Do you really want to know cause once you know you can't go back from something like that?" He said making a Type hesitate. He knew he shouldn't push further but his curiosity really wouldn't let this go.

"I'm going to regret this but what exactly do you do as a succubus?"

"I don't seduce people in their dreams like they say in human mythology but it does involve doing something sexual."

"Like what?" He said. He really should stop here but he couldn't help himself.

"I feed off cum, I get off when I can bring my partner to climax and it makes their cum sweeter."

"I regret everything" Type said mortified.

"Don't knock it till you try it" he said. "I dare you to try it on Tharn."

"Okay I'm down with this conversation." He said before finishing his glass and heading out of the training room.

The next day Type and Tin were fighting with staffs when they were interrupted by the door to the training room opening. They both look to see Tharn enter with exercising clothes on.

"Do you mind if I train with him for the rest of the two hours?" He asked.

"Not at all, it would be great for you to get your ass kicked for a chance." Tin said before heading out of the room. Type stared at his boyfriend as he made his way down to him. He tossed Tin's staff at him before getting into fighting position.

"You ready old man?" He smirked at him.

"Watch it or I'll put something in that mouth to shut it up." Tharn said before getting into position. Type attacked first before they got into a rhythm, they fought without hesitation and in the end Type had Tharn on his back with the end of his staff pressing gently against his throat.

"Yield"

"Never" he said before he knocked it away and the fighting began again. This time Tharn was the one in the dominant position.

"Yield and I'll lick your injured wounds."

"In your dreams" he said before kicking him in the leg knocking Tharn onto over onto his back. Type took advantage and moved to straddle him. They both stared at each other before Tin's idea popped into his head.

"Yield and I'll show you something Tin told me would like." Type said.

"I'm King, kings never yield unless it is beneficial for his kingdom."

"I don't know about the kingdom but it's very beneficial for the king." Type said as his hand went to Tharn's waistband.

"Yield and I'll make it worth your while" he said before sliding down his body till his face was over Tharn's bulge. He leaned down and lick his covered dick making Tharn's breath catch.

"Yield and I'll suck you off."

"You know I could totally take control of this situation right?"

"If you do that I won't suck your dick." He said.

"I'm fine with that" he said before using his super speed to flip them over.

"Yield or I won't fuck you"

"I am not yielding so I guess neither of us are getting lucky." Type said smirking. Tharn growled and looked down at his body.

"No one will know what is about to happen, if you tell anyone your ass will be so sore from your spanking that you won't be able to walk for a month."

"What are-"

"I yield" he said before showing him just how good his dick felt inside him.