2022 Bahrain Grand Prix: Netflix

"Are you ready?" The guy said and I nodded.

 I was starting to get more excited than nervous 

"Can you tell us your name and what you do? After you tell us that close the thing" The man said handing me the clack thingy. I mean I'm happy with the thing, I feel like a kid 

"I'm Lena Schumacher driver for AlfaRomeo-Ferrari Formula 1 Team. Wow there are so many F's on that name" I said and smiled. 

"Tell us about yourself" He said and I smiled "What exactly?" I said hoping to get as specific as it gets so they would't have anything against me. 

"Where you grew up, how you got into racing, your life outside racing. That kind of things" he said and smiled. God he smiled a lot. 

"Well I grew up in Geneva, Switzerland with my parents and my siblings. And I think how I got into racing is pretty clear" I said and smiled 

"What does Formula 1 represent to you?" He said and I felt my anxiety ease 

"Formula 1 is my life, I grew up with formula 1 in my house, in my food, in my topics of conversation. I always felt like it was part of my destiny, so actually getting to be in formula 1 is of course a big dream come true." i said and smiled, for real this time. 

"Tell us a bit more about formula 1 in your life" He said and I felt myself gettin comfortable on this topic of conversation. 

"Well, first of all I don't think there was ever a different path than racing for me. Everybody in the racing world or at least everyone that's a fan knows my dad. The big Michael Schumacher, the GOAT so meating his expectations was of course never easy. Not only his expectations, but everybody else's. I had the luck though that he was an amazing dad I remember he always told us we didn't have blood in our veins he told us we had car fuel. And he was right I mean look at it. My uncle Ralf was also racing, my dad, my brother and then me. We are basically a family designed to race. Nothing more" I said bouncing in the chair. 

"How is your life outside of racing?" He asked me and I tensed up a little bit. 

"Well" I said thinking about my life outside of racing, was there even anything outside of racing in my life? "It's pretty boring actually" I said and let out a laugh 

"Tell us a bit even if it's boring" He said and I smiled. 

"Well I'm only 20 you know so I still live with my parents in geneva. The only other thing in my life right now is this Little girl in Australia, i'm working with her mom so that she can be a racing driver" I said smiling at the memory of Ava in Perth. 

"How would you describe yourself?" He asked and I hissed lightly. "Next question?" I said and looked around the room nervously with a smile causing quite a few people to laugh at me. 

"Well I am very competitive, I am working for only one goal since I was 5 and that is to be a world champion" I said and he smiled nodding at me. 

"Tell us what you know about the sport" He said and I let out a breath. 

"Do you have 3 hours?" I asked in the hope to make everyone laugh and it worked. "Well I know a lot but let's start with the basics" I said leaning to rest my elbows on my knees. 

"There are 10 teams. The 3 tops teams Red Bull, Mercedes and Ferrari as of right now. Then there's the mid-field McLaren, Alpine, Haas, Aston Martin, AlphaTauri, Alfa Romeo and Williams. Williams, Ferrari and McLaren are the ones with most history" I said moving my hands quite a lot while I was explaining. 

"There are 20 drivers, the best in this line of racing hands down. You don't get to Formula 1 without being the best where you're at, your name and money cease to matter when you reach Formula 4 it's just everyone for himself" I said very confident "Do you want more?" I said and he laughed