2022 Miami Grand prix

I spent my birthday in Geneva with my parents. I didn't tell them anything about the incident in Australia to not bother them. 

So my birthday was filled with cake music and family. Gina couldn't make it but Mick was there and that was all I needed. 

The Imola race was eventful to say the least. 

I finished 15th, my worst finish since I started Formula. 

In lap 1 there was a safety car because Daniel made Carlos spin, taking him out of the race. Then Fernando retired because his car was falling apart. 

Valtteri did amazing the whole race gaining good points for the team, and me? I was on the 15th, the whole time.

All of that while it rained. 

Charles spun around lap 54 and that's what gave Lando the podium, he had damage on the front wing and that made him drop to 9th and finish 6th in Ferrari's home race.Charles also had a 4 second pit stop, he was also mad but at the team this time. 

Let's just say it was not a good weekend for Ferrari. But when is it a good weekend for Ferrari?

Lando got a podium which was magnificent for him and Mclaren but Daniel finished dead last after the incident with Carlos. He was so mad at himself too. 

Ocon and Hamilton almost collided in the pits because someone didn't alert them and that got Esteban a 5 second penalty. 

The midfield was crazy that race while Max managed to win 14 seconds in front of Checo. 

And now here we were, in the first ever Miami grand prix filming things we love about the United States.

 They were promoting this Grand prix so much it was starting to make my head blow. It was wednesday and after filming this video there was another followed by the opening party in the entrance of the Hard Rock stadium, this was too much for one race. 

As much as I loved the NFL, it was too much 

"What are your favorite things to do when you're in the US?" She asked and I smiled. "Shopping at Ross and Target, hands down" I said smiling 

"What's the strangest thing you've eaten in America?" She asked and I grimaced. 

"One time I went to an applebees to eat and I ordered a salad thinking it was just a normal salad and they brought me one of the biggest plates I have ever seen full of lettuce with ranch" I said, shaking my head. "Everything is huge" I said thinking about the salad. 

The dammed salad.

"What do you think the atmosphere is going to be like?" She asked and I smiled. 

"Being inside the Hard Rock stadium, so fun" I said and it's true. 

"You like the NFL right?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh yeah but I'm a steelers fan" I said 

"But you still like the dolphins?" She asked and I nodded.

 "Yep, always loved their jerseys" She said and then someone yelled 

"Cut" And I let out a breath 

"Is the air on? It's so hot in here" I said, fanning my face while everyone laughed. 

"Ok next video is Would you rather USA edition" She said and the camera crew got ready again. "And action" The director said and I smiled. 

"Would you rather have courtside tickets for the NBA final or the superbowl?" She said and I looked at her proudly. 

"Super Bowl, no doubt" I answered easily.