The Party in Australia

TW: mentions of rape and drugging

I never thought I'd be the kind of girl considering flirting with a taken man.

 Never ever in a million years.

 But Charles was doing something to me I never expected to feel, he's handsome and hot and everything I would ever look for in a man but Jesus christ. 

He's taken, and for a long long time. 

And I don't want to be just another one, one has heard the rumors about how his last relationship ended and how this one started. Thank you Daniel for that anyway. 

What could happen to me if I just flirted with him, just a tiny little b- 

"Lena!" I heard Aliah's voice as she waved her hand in front of me. 

"What?" I asked and looked at the little girl with the racing suit on. 

"Oh, you look great hun! Do you like it?" I said looking at the girl and she nodded. "I love it" She said and twirled around. 

Some little girls like princesses but my girl was a born driver. 

"We'll get that one then" Daniel said as he looked at the Karts in front of him. 

"What did you say was the best one for a starter?" Daniel asked the guy that was helping us. "This one" He said leaning into a car that would perfectly fit Ava. 

"Do you like it darling?" Daniel asked the little girl that was circling the car along with her dad. "I love it Daddy, it's going to go so fast!" The little girl said as she looked under the car. 

"We'll get it then" Daniel said as he went for the register. 

"Let's divide costs" I told him and he nodded. "Can you do half and half please" Daniel asked and the guy nodded. "Ok this is the amount each of you have to pay" He said showing us a paper and I nodded while taking out my card. 

"Thank you so much" Aliah told me while she hugged Daniel from behind. "I only want one thing in exchange" I said and she looked at me quizzically. "Answer me one question" I said, saving my card again in my wallet. She nodded and just looked at me weird. 

"Are you two back together?" I asked and they both froze, I felt Ava next to me hugging my leg while she waited for the answer. "Yep, and I am not letting them go" Daniel said and went after the little girl causing her to run away. "Cute" I said looking at Aliah and she smiled. 

"Wait, your birthday is in a week" She said and I smiled. I wasn't a fan of my birthday. 

Not because I don't like celebrating or anything but I wasn't a fan of always traveling on my birthday. 

"Yeah" I said and smiled slightly. 

"What are you doing?" She asked "I'm going to Geneva" I said softly. That was one of the things I did like about my birthday. 

That whatever happened in my life I was always going to be in Geneva for my birthday. 

"When do you leave?" She asked sadly. "Tomorrow morning" I said with a smile. "Well if you're leaving tomorrow we need to celebrate tonight" She said and I shook my head. I haven't gone out in ages. 

"No, I am not a party girl" I said, shaking my head while we followed Daniel and Ava to the car. "Please, only once" Aliah said and I remained silent. 

"I'll leave Ava with my parents, they live here in melbourne and we can invite the drivers and whoever you want. Please" She begged and I smiled slightly. "All right" I said and she hugged me.