Chapter 3

*Laura's POV*

I heard a faint knock on the door. I slowly got up and opened it. There standing was Nash, Hayes and little innocent Skylnn.

"Hey come in." I smiled as I gestured to the couch.

"Bitch." Nash mumbled as he walked him, I stopped him.

"If you're gonna bully me, get out." I said sternly pointing to the door.

"Fine, bye bitch." He said. he walked outside and stood on the pavement. I slammed the door shut.

"Okay, Hayes don't bully Chrissy or you don't get lollies." I said to Hayes, he nodded and we all sat on the couch. Skylnn crawled over to me and sat on my lap, she was very light for her age.

"Why are you sitting on me?" I asked laughing. Skylnn turned around to look at me.

"Because I can." She sassed. She was such a cutie.

"What movie do you guys want?" I asked Hayes and Skylnn.

"Despicable me!! Despicable me!!" Skylnn chanted. I looked at Chrissy who sitting next to me, she made a 'help me' face.

"Okay, hold on while Chrissy and I get snacks." I said a I pulled along Chrissy with me.

"Why are they here?" Chrissy whines when we get to the kitchen.

"We need to look after them for money, don't worry I told Hayes to leave you alone or he don't get no lollies." I explained, laughing at the last part.

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong I'm blaming you." Chrissy moaned and walked out.

I quickly looked around the kitchen and grabbed some Starbursts and Doritos. I ran into the lounge to see Hayes pulling Chrissy up by her collar.

"Hayes leave her alone now!" I yelled dropping everything on the ground.

"Fine fine I'm off." Hayes surrendered. Then he whispered something to Chrissy and her eyes went big and scared.

"Hayes can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked him. He nodded and walked my way to the kitchen.

"Why are you bullying her?" I asked him, sternly. I knew it was Nash but I wanted him to confess.

"I don't know." He shrugged, I could see guilt in his eyes.

"Why are you bullying her?!" I asked him more sternly.

"I don't want to tell you, I promised him." Hayes said.

"Did Nash tell you to?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah he paid me $20 to bully her." Hayes says. Ugh, Nash. Why does he want to ruin my life?

"Why did you accept the money?" I asked him. I could see tears in his eyes, but he kept them in.

"I don't know, I just wanted money at the time." He shrugged.

"Do you want to bully her?" I asked him, I really wanted Chrissy to be safe.

"No, I think she's really nice and really pretty." Hayes said, smiling. It's true, she is really pretty. Chrissy had wavy brown hair and amazing big brown eyes.

"I think you should go apologize to her." I told him. He nodded and went to the lounge.

"Chrissy I'm sorry for bullying you... It was all Nash's idea." Hayes confessed to Chrissy.

"I will not accept your apology! You have bullied me for too long!" Chrissy yelled and ran to her room. She was never dramatic like that.

"Can y'all shut up? This is the best part." Skylnn turned to look at us. I looked at the screen, it was when Gru took the girls to the theme park.

"Just don't bully her anymore. She may not forgive you but she won't be scared either." I told Hayes, he just nodded and we sat on the couch.

I passed him a handful, of Starbursts and we just sat there enjoying the movie. When the movie finally ended, I heard a knock on the door. Finally they can go. I got up and walks over to the front door and opened it. Shit... There standing was Nash.

"Did you treat my siblings well?" Nash threatened. I just nodded.

"Better look after them well or else you will get worse tomorrow." Nash threatened again. Why does he do this? My dad might not make it, and here he is being mean to me through my toughest times.

"Skylnn! Hayes! Your brother is here!" I shouted into the lounge. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, no I can not let him see these weak tears. I kept blinking until they were gone.

"Nashyyyyyy!" Skylnn squealed as she ran to Nash's arms. Nash picked her up and kissed her on the forehead, he was so fake to Skylnn.

"Did you enjoy your stay?" Nash asked Skylnn. Nash glared at me waiting for her response. Please say it was good, please say it was good. I prayed to myself.

"Yes! It was so fun!" Skylnn said. A load of weight lifted off my shoulders and I relaxed.

"Sup Nashhh." Hayes said. I used my eyes to plead him.

"Did you like how she treated you?" Nash asked glaring at me. He knew that I knew his family was first.

"It's way better than your babysitting, she even gave us lollies." Hayes bragged. Nash glared at me and mouthed 'you will get it.' Oh no, what was he going to do to me?!

"Bye Hayes! Bye Skylnn!" I wavered and closed the door.

"Have they left yet?" Chrissy shouted. Her voice was still raspy.

"Yeah, luckily." I relaxed for a moment.

"Hayes won't bully you no more, you don't have to forgive him." I told Chrissy, she nodded.

"What was Nash doing here?" Chrissy asked me.

"Threatening me that I will get it." I sighed and walked upstairs. I heard thumping behind me and Chrissy ran into me for a hug.

"Love you." Chrissy said, she was such a sweet sister, but right now she's pushing on my bruise.

"Love you too, please get off. The bruises hurt." I moaned. She let go of me and stared into the distance.

"What is it?" I asked her and turned to look at where she was looking.

"Omg..." Was all I could say...

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Bye