Chapter 13

*Danielle's POV*

We awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to say next.

"Hey, let's go for a walk..." He looked into my eyes, butterflies were still roaming around, in my stomach.

"Okay.." I looked back at him, he smiled widely and we walked out the house.'

We started walking, hand in hand. I felt a spark in me, he must be the one. I looked over at his dreamy deep blue eyes, he was thinking about something. Something that was a secret, he would never tell me. What is he keeping?

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him out of the blue, he looked at me confused. "I know you're hiding something from me..." I said. He just started at me, so clueless. He looked down and sighed slowly, he looked so sad. His eyes were now dark blue, I never notice that his eyes changed color. I am so hypnotized by his amazing eyes. Why are they so perfect.

*flashback*

"You're such a stupid bitch!" Johnson shouted at my face, Matt just tripped me over and everyone was laughing so hard. I was so embarrassed. He never physically hurt me, just mentally.

"Go fuck your brother! Oh wait... He left you." Johnson carried on. I could feel tears dropping off my face.

"Awh, is little skank crying?" Taylor laughed. I ignored him and grabbed my books, I got up and walked off. I was suddenly pushed up against a locker.

"Hey, I'm fucking talking to you!" Taylor shouted, as he punched me in the face. I could feel the tingling parts starting to bruise.

*flashback over*

"It's Nash and Cam isn't it?" I asked him. He looked shocked, like he was asking 'how did you know?' "They looked so jealous." I giggled a little.

"Do you know why they bullied me?" I asked him. He shook his head, sadly.

"I do..." I sighed remembering the first time they beat me up.

"Why? You can trust me right?" He asked me. I nodded and tried thinking of what to say, we stopped walking when we got to a park bench.

"I read Gilinsky's diary." I blurted out a little too loudly. I quickly looked around to see if anyone heard me. "They bullied me... Because... Because... They all liked me and thought I was flirting with all of them to ruin their friendship."

"I'm sorry..." He said, he embraced me for another hug. When we finally let go, he kept looking at me. Why is he so dreamy? We looked at each other, he eyes were looking into mine and I was looking into his. People walked by and gave us strange looks, I ignored them.

Johnson was suddenly leaning in but he hesitated and stopped.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me. I nodded slowly as he crashed his lips on mine. Great, my first kiss was by Johnson.

I could feel fireworks exploding everywhere in my stomach, it just felt right... His lips were soft and comfortable. The kiss was so intense, our lips were moving on its own, they moved into shape. His kissing was perfect and indescribable, I am happy that he was my first and not anyone else in the world. My eyes were closed, his eyes were to. His cologne was filling up my nose, it was a sweet smell and it smelt different from what other guys smelt like. His breath was minty and fresh, it was like a summers day. The world around me, stopped. I wanted this to last forever, I didn't give a care in the world anymore, my distraction was the Jack Johnson.

-------------

QOTD: YouTube or Instagram?
AOTD: YouTube ... :D