Chapter 10

*Danielle's POV*

Previously...

"Who is the hottest out of all of us?" Johnson asked...

Oh boy...

Present...

"So who's it gonna be?" Nash smirked and all the boys stared at me. I got nervous, who would I choose? I can't choose, they would hurt me. I ran to the door as fast as I could, but the boys were faster and blocked the door before I could make it. They all smirked and huddled round me. I need to make my mind, fast.

"Uh... Johnson." I quickly said and rushed out the door, I quickly turned around to see everyone crowding around Johnson they all looked angry, Johnson looked terrified sweatdrips rolling down his forehead. I need to save him, I quickly rushed back in and pulled the scared Johnson out. The boys started shouting and Johnson was running ahead of me. We ran away, back to my house. Once we got in, I turned around to see all the guys running behind us. I quickly slammed the door closed, and locked it. I could hear banging and shouting from the other side of the door.

"Let us in!" Matt shouted. I looked over to Johnson he was just standing there in shock. Suddenly Lucas and Chrissy came running down. They had confused looked on their faces. Lucas just glared at Johnson.

"What is he doing here? What happened?" Lucas asked me bitterly. I rolled my eyes and sat down on my couch, the boys were still shouting and banging on the door. Great, I'm trapped.

"He was getting chased by them, I can't let him get hurt." I explained. Lucas looked shocked, he turned to Johnson and punched him in the face. Johnson grabbed his face in shock he looked at me. Lucas just kept punching him. I ran over to Johnson.

"Stop! He did nothing wrong." I shouted at Lucas. Lucas glared at me in disbelief. Chrissy just ran to her room, scared. I stood in front of Johnson, Lucas pushed me away but I ran back.

"We are stuck here because of him! The guys will soon get in and kill us." Lucas shouted. I just glared at him.

"It was my fault okay? Leave him alone!" I shouted and took Johnson to my room. I slammed the door. I took him to the bathroom and cleaned him up, he had blood dripping down his nose and bruises on the side of his face.

"Why are you helping me, don't you hate me? I hurt you and Laura." He asked me. I just sighed, after cleaning him up I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed.

"Isn't this Laura's room? You're hiding something from me." He says, he looked at me. I looked out the window and saw the boys looking back at me, I pulled the curtains over.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked him. He just nodded.

"Can I tell you one first?" He asked me. I just nodded.

"I have a crush on Laura." He confessed. I was staring at him.

"I'm Laura." I confessed. He looked at me in confusion.

"I'm Laura, I got a makeover. I lied because I was scared of those boys bullying me." I confessed, I just stared at the floor. I suddenly felt someones hand on my shoulder.

"It will be okay." He said, I looked up at him and he smiled weakly.

"Please don't tell them, they will bully me again because I lied to them." I pleaded, he just smiled and nodded.

"Your secret is safe with me." He said. I was so happy and I hugged him, he looked so surprised.

"So about you liking me eh?" I smirked as I pulled out of the hug. He just blushed.

"Willyougoonadatewithme?" I blabbed fastly. I looked at him confused. he just blushed even more.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked me slowly. I nodded and embraced for a second hug.

"What's happen-" Lucas came in, he looked at me. I realized I was still hugging Johnson, I quickly pulled back and straightened my outfit.

"What's going on?" Lucas asked me. He turned to Johnson and glared at him. I stood in front of Johnson to protect him.

"He asked me out on a date!" I squealed. He turned to me. He looked angry, he walked up to Johnson. He poked his chest.

"If you ever break her heart, you will get it." He threatened. I glared at him, how dare he threaten Johnson, he did nothing wrong.

"Leave him the fuck alone! He did nothing wrong!" I shouted.

*Johnson's POV*

I was proud of what I just did, i still can't believe she said yes. Lucas was threatening me, I was actually scared for once but Laur-Danielle was standing up for me. I like her being confident, I still want to know why Cam and Nash started bullying her. She is so beautiful and confident in her new self. I still can't believe she went through all this makeover to stop being bullied.

"Watch it." Lucas whispered to me, his breath was minty with a pinch of lemon. I was terrified, I can't get out of here, the guys would beat me up.

"Lucas, can you drive him home?" Danielle asked him, he just glared at us and walked away ignoring her question.

"I will drive you, don't worry." She looked up at me and smiled.

"You don't have a car though." I said to her. She giggled a little bit. She pulled something out of her pocket, it was her license.

"I can drive, I just don't have a car." She said, we walked downstairs and she grabbed his keys and we went to the garage.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, I'll pick you u at 1 tomorrow for our date." I smiled. She just nodded. She drove me to my house by me guiding her. She was shaking while driving at first but eventually she got the hang of it.

"Thanks." I smiled. I walked into my house.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Mom shouted. I hesitated a little bit.

"At Laura's house, Lucas came home so we celebrated." I lied, she walked in to the lounge where I was standing.

"I haven't seen or heard about Laura in ages, tell me about her." She squealed. Sometimes Mom can be so girly.

"She is well, she dyed her hair blonde and her dad passed away." I said, Mom looked shocked when I said that her father died.

"How did Mike pass away?" She asked me in shock.

"Car crash." I said and walked to my room.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Hope you guys enjoyed!