Chapter 24

*Holly's POV*

The show started and we heard girls screaming and yelling things.

"Nash ily bae."

"Taylor! Have my children!"

"Ily so much Hayes!"

So on, so on...

We all lined up like little kids and waited for out names to be called out.

"Please welcome to the stage Cam, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Brent, Jacob and Holly!" Mahogany shouted.

I followed the others and walked on stage, their attention all turned to me and a lot of them gave me death glares.

"Let's start this off with a Q&A!" Mahogany announced. The crowd cheered.

"You in the black clothing at the front." Nash shouted. I looked over to where the girl was, she was the one who supported me when we were walking in.

"My name is Victoria, and my question is for Holly." She looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"Shoot me." I said as I took the microphone.

"Can you sing? If you can sing a song for us?" Victoria asked. I stopped moving, I can sing but I hate singing in front of a crowd. The crowd stared at me.

"Uh... Sure. What song?" I asked. The crowd started shouting random songs.

"Aftertaste."

"Stay with me."

"Shower."

"Happy little pills."

"Doubt your doubts."

"Llama song."

"Life of the party."

"Trouble."

"Okay guys, I will do Aftertaste. It's a catchy song, so why not?" I laughed a little. I walked to the front of the stage and started singing.

"Rewind Friday night never forget it, how you let me go.
No more lies, I'll be fine know where I'm headed.
Probably should've known,
And now you're gonna say baby please forgive me-eeeee..."

- after the song -

"And the aftertaste..." I finished.

The crowd was silent, then a storm of cheers burst.

People actually liked my singing?

"Great question and yes I can." I laughed a little. I handed the microphone over to Carter and glared at him.

"Okay next question, you in the 'I love pizza' white crop top." Carter pointed.

"My question is for Brent, do you like Holly? And if you do, why?" She smirked at Brent. I couldn't stop myself from giggling, yeah right he liked me. We are just best friends.

"Yes, I do like her. She is beautiful and has a great personality, she loves to be awkward with me." He said, I stopped on my tracks and stared at him. He liked me?! I do like him, but I never thought he liked me back.

"Slut much." I heard that girl say. I rolled my eyes and ignored that comment.

"Girl in the Hayes hoodie." Hayes smirked.

"Hayes, what's you biggest fear. Also I love you." She said sweetly.

"Love you too, my biggest fear is loosing the people I love." He replied.

"Omg he said he loved me!" The girl squealed as she has a fangirling moment. Hayes passed the microphone to me, I looked around the crowd to see Cody.

"You with the floral SnapBack." I smiled. Cody smiled widely.

"Do you like Brent and if you do, will you date him?" Cody asked me.

"Cody, yes I do like him and I would love to date him." I replied. I looked over to Brent who was sitting next to Jacob who was sitting next to me. We smirked at each other and I blushed and looked away.

The crowd started 'oohing' and I heard a lot of hate comments, I guess they didn't hurt me much because I was used to it from the guys who bullied me.

I handed the microphone to Mahogany.

"That will be all the questions, now we have performances from Shawn, Aaron, Jack and Jack." She smiled. The crowd started screaming and cheering.

∞ ∞ ∞