Chapter 12

*Danielle's POV*

"'CAUSE ALLLL OF MEEEE, LOVES ALLL OF YOUUU."

Ugh... I hate mornings. I quickly slammed my alarm shut, I felt like throwing it to the wall but it was my phone and I needed it. I looked over at the tired Lucas lying on the floor.

*flashback*

"Sleep on the ground! How dare you hit Johnson?! He did nothing wrong!" I demanded. Lucas groaned.

"Please? I was trying to protect you!" He defended. I just shook my head.

"When I need protecting you're never there, when I don't you always have to go ruin it!" I yelled. I heard sobbing from Chrissy's room. She hated us fighting, since we are basically her parents because out mother does a lousy job of it.

"Fine." He said as he laid on the carpet. I threw him a blanket and went to bed.

*flashback over*

"Morning." Lucas said, cheerily. "Are you still mad?" I ignored his question and got changed.

Outfit:

Blue "lazy day" long sleeved crop top
Rainbow shorts
Flower crown
Sandals
Sunglasses

I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself. My hair was everywhere, I felt like tying it in a messy bun today since I'm not bothered. Suddenly I had a flashback of reading Gilinsky's diary, one of then entries had something that i would never forget

*flashback*

Dear Diary

Nash and Cam secretly told me why they bullied her, it was because they all secretly liked her. Instead of fighting over her they realized that she was there to ruin our friendship, Cam's heart told him to bully her. I agreed and got angry, why would she try and ruin our friendship? Today I bet her even harder today, I think I might've broken her wrist but I don't care because she was ruining our friendship, how dare she?! I hate her, forever and always. She is a fucking slut.

That will be all,
Bye.

*flashback over*

Why would he think I was trying to ruin her friendship?! I didn't even know they liked me. Yes, he did break my wrist but they should've told me and let me explain. I sighed, boys never understand, so clueless.

"Let's go before they arrive." I said to Lucas he just nodded and pulled a black shirt over his head. We just started walking out when Chrissy grabbed my arm, she pulled me away from Lucas. She looked really worried and upset.

"Mom... Committed suicide..." She stuttered. I could feel my life falling apart. I have no parents, nothing at all, my parents are dead they died because of me. It's all my fault... Chrissy started cryng making her bloodshot eyes even more red.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Lucas asked me, clueless. I just started crying, tears were streaming down my face, ruining my mascara. Should I tell him? Yes, I should he needs to know.

"Mom, committed suicide." I told him. He just looked sad, he didn't cry or anything.

"Let's go." He told me putting his arm around me and guiding to the door. When he opened it, i could feel peoples eyes on me. I just ignored them and expressed my feelings.

Mom, I miss you so much. Even if you weren't here a lot but she is my flesh and bone.

"Hey whats wrong?" Gilinsky asked me, I wanted to tell him 'everything! everything is wrong with my life!' I just ignored him and looked away from him and walked off with Lucas by my side. I felt another hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Nash's bright blue eyes looking into mine. I suddenly realized I was at school and people started crowding around me, I looked over to someone that caught my eye it was Johnson.

"Tell me what's wrong." Nash asked me worriedly. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. Okay, lets get this over with.

"My mother committed suicide." I said. I could feel tears running down my face again, I don't care anymore. I don't give 2 shits on anything anymore. Nash didn't reply instead he just gave me a hug, he was mature because of my looks? I don't care anymore, I don't care if Johnson tells.

"Everyone school has started! Danielle Charie come to my office." Mr Dale shouted. He looked at me worriedly, I just walked over to his office and sat down outside. People just walked past em and stared at me, I felt so special.

"Miss Charie, please come in." Mr Dale said after a while. I walked in and sat opposite from him.

"What may be the problem?" He asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I whispered while I cried. He looked at me seriously.

"You can tell me anythi-" I cut him off.

"My Mom committed suicide, okay!? My Dad died from a car crash! Why do you think I'm crying, I have no parents and I'm only 16!" I yelled at him. He looked taken aback.

"I think you would want to stay home today and tomorrow to get over it. I walked out into the hallways, everyone who walked past stared at me.

I was suddenly pulled aside, I looked up, it was Johnson.

"Hey you alright?" He asked me softly. i shook my head.

"My mom committed suicide." I told him.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He looked down, sadly. His eyes had sadness and disappointment, I suddenly felt a connection. I think I like him...

"Its ookay..." I said. We just stood there, suddenly he pulled me into a soft and warm hug. I laid my head on his shoulder, I felt... safe.

"Let's wag school and go to your house." he said. i just nodded.

- at my house -

"Dani, i have something to confess." Johnson said, sighing.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I really like you." he told me, my heart stopped for a moment and butterflies were celebrating in my stomach.

"I... like you too." was all i could say...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Qotd: burgers or burritos?
Aotd: can i say both...