Chapter 2

*Laura's POV*

"Laura wake up please, don't leave me." A small voice cried. I slowly opened my heavy eyes to see Chrissy kneeling by my side. She saw my open my eyes and she gasped, and hugged me.

"You're awake." She said.

"What ha-happened?" I asked her.

"You were beaten up by these 9 guys, I think their names were... Mathew, Carmen, Nesh, Tyler, Jack, Jack, Cartah, Aaron and Shawn." She missed pronounced their names, I giggled at Cameron's name.

"What happened to them?" I asked her, she just shrugged.

"Miss Charie, you can leave anytime." The doctor walked in and smiled.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

"Let's go. Mom is back." Chrissy told me.

Chrissy helped me up, but the pain of the beating was still there. We walked home slowly.

"So how's school?" I asked Chrissy.

"I don't know, I'm still getting bullied like you but not as bad..." She shrugged. I felt sad for her, she can't have the same experience as me.

"What are their names?" I asked her.

"It's only 1 guy, his name is Hayes Grier." Chrissy said.

"Hayes? That's Nash's little brother!" I said. She looked at me in shock.

"Are you think what I'm thinking?" Chrissy asked me.

"I'm think that Nash must've told Hayes to bully you, he knows that I have a little sister." I told Chrissy.

"I was thinking the same," She laughed.

"That's why we are sisters." I smiled at her. She smiled back.

We got back home and opened the door. There standing, was a lady, she had ginger curly hair and lots of makeup over her wrinkled face.

"Mom?" I asked her, she turned around and started crying.

"Lauraaaaaaa!" She yelled and ran into me for a hug.

"What happened why are you crying?!" I asked worriedly.

"Your-your D-Dad was in a car crash... We don't know if he is going to make it..." She told me.

I could feel my world collapsing, tears streamed down my face. I don't care anymore, I have no reason to live now... Why should I even try anymore. The person who supported me the most was Dad, now he might not make it. He was the one that encouraged me to keep my head up and ignore the bullies.

*FlashBack*

"Honey, stay strong. You are alive to fight and survive these bullies." Dad said giving me a tight hug.

"My face hurts." I cried harder. He just kept hugging me.

"Everything will be okay at the end." Dad comforted me.

"Promise you will be here for me, forever?" I asked him, he nodded while smiling and kept hugging me.

*Flash back over*

Chrissy ran up to me and we had a group hug, all 3 of us.

"Honey what happened to your face?" Mom asked me, stroking my bruises.

"Bullies." I said. I haven't told her I got bullied, she never had time to listen to me.

"How are we going to survive?" I asked her.

"I will keep working, you will stop your job and babysit here so Chrissy won't be home alone." Mom said. I nodded and walked to my room. I jumped on my bed and kept crying. I looked up at the roof, I might not be a Christian but I will try.

"Dear god, please let my Dad survive this tough time. He did nothing wrong he was the only one that cared about me being bullied. You need to understand, I can't live anymore if he passes away. I can't let the guys keep bullying me and my dad won't be there to calm me down. Please God... Amen"

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my makeup off and got dressed into my pajamas. I walked to my bed and collapsed onto my bed, I pulled the covers over my body and fell asleep. Today was the worst day ever...

***

"It's been a long day, without you my friend and I will tell you all about it when I see you again"
This was the perfect song for me and my father. (A/N I was listening to 'see you again' on repeat while writing this chapter.)

I don't feel that there is a reason to dress prettily today. So I just wore a grey hoodie, grey sweatpants and cream Uggs. I brushed my hair in to a messy bun, I didn't bother putting on makeup so I left my bruises shown. I grabbed my bag and walked outside.

"Hey bitch, why are you looking so ugly today?!" I heard Taylor Caniff shout.

"My motha fucking Dad might pass away, why do you think I should dress up today? I don't see a reason why." I said starting to cry.

"If it wasn't for you guys beating me up, he wouldn't be in a car crash!" I yelled at him. All of them had surprised face. It all my fault, if I avoided them at the start Dad wouldn't be hurt.

"Whatever bitch, you deserved it." Carter shouted. That really hurt my feelings, I just ran back home, and ran to my bed crying.

"Honey, what's wrong." Mom asked me, knocking on my door.

"The bullies said that I deserved Dad being in hospital." I blurted to mom, crying on her shoulder.

"Don't worry they don't understand your life. They deserve it." Mom comforted me.

"Is anyone trying to get me to babysit today?" I asked my mom.

"Actually, Mrs Grier wants you to look after Skylnn and Hayes for the night." Mom told me. What but why? I though Nash can look after them..?

"Mom, I can't, Hayes is Chrissy's bully and Hayes' brother is my bully." I told her.

"We have to make money, we will keep an eye on Hayes." Mom said encouragingly.

"Okay." I smiled weakly at her.

"We can do this together." Mom said as she pulled out a fist. I also pulled out a fist and we fist bumped.

I love having a young mother that can keep up to date on the latest trend.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

:)