Chapter 25

*Holly's POV*

- After the show -

We all piled into the meet and greet room, I paired up with Brent as we walked over to the first table.

The first girl came up to me and gave me a shy smile.

"Hey, what's your name sweetheart?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm Anna, I'm such a big fan. Can I get a selfie?" She asked I nodded and smiled for the picture. She moved onto the next person.

"Hey, my name is Lisa. You're amazing, I wish Brelly was real." She laughed. I giggled at the ship name. "Can you sign my case and take a selfie with me?"

"Sure." I said.

We took a quick funny face selfie and a smile one. And I signed her plain white case on her iPhone 4.

"I wish I could become as famous as you." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and gave her one quick last hug.

The next person who came up was a guy.

"Hey, my name is Liam." Liam said. He was not too bad, but not my type.

"Hi, what could I do for you?" I asked him and faked smiled.

"Can I take a selfie with you?" He asked me, I just laughed and poked my tongue out when he snapped the photo.

"Thank you for coming, bye." I waved as he moved on to Brent.

"Hey Holly!" Victoria greeted as she walked towards me.

"You still coming backstage?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Selfie time!" She squealed. She got her friend to take a photo, I posed with my arm slung around her shoulder and a peace sign on the other hand.

"My friends were so jealous." She laughed a little.

"Well you should know, I am the queen." I sassed as I flicked my hair.

"See you after!" She said as she went over to hug Brent.

The next girl walked over to me, I smiled sweetly except she had a glare on her face.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" I asked her sweetly, like I do for every fan.

"You can help me by staying away from Brent Rivera, he is mine. He is a amazing and gorgeous human being, you're just a nasty slut." She threatened.

"Well you should know that, I am not dating him. He will only know you as a fan and will barely remember you." I said back at her, she looked offended and flicked her hair back and walked off.

Bitchy much?

- after the meet and greet -

We were backstage just hanging around because we needed to waste time. I just sat on the couch and went on Twitter. I haven't checked Twitter ever since I landed here.

I found some old tweets about me getting better and some other shit.

I didn't even notice Victoria walk in, until the couch dipped down.

"Hey Holly!" She said, I turned my head and smiled.

"Didn't see you there, hey." I smiled.

"Holly, who is this hottie?" Taylor asked me as he smirked.

"TayWhore this is Victoria, Victoria this is TayWhore." I introduced (sorry to Taylor girls).

"Why do you call him TayWhore?" Victoria asked as she giggled.

"Because have you even seen the videos of him making out with 13 year old girls at his meet and greets?" I asked. She nodded.

"Lemme get your number." Taylor asked Victoria. She shook her head.

"No thanks, I only want Holly's because she is my idol." Victoria said as she looked at me.

I took her phone and typed in my number.

I put my name in as: Hollay 👑🐝

∞ ∞ ∞