Chapter 8

*Laura's POV*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I slammed the alarm to shut it up. I looked over to Lucas who's eyes were already open and looking at the ceiling. I got up and walked over to my closet, now... Time for a new outfit. I slowly scammed the clothes and something caught my eye. I pulled it out and matched it with some shorts and sandals (A/N photo of it at the start of the chapter). Outfit:

Pink see through button shirt.
Flowery bralette
Dark denim shorts
Silver sandals
Hoop earrings

I walked over to the bathroom and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror, I need to have a new hairstyle. I thought for a while, how about the braids like what Polly had, I think I might suit that. I plaited my hair and added a light weight of makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror again, I looked nothing like my old self. I slowly took a deep breath and sighed. Hope they stop bullying me. Hopefully one day...

I grabbed my bag and called Lucas down so we could walk together. He agreed and we walked outside, I suddenly heard whistling I turned around to see all 9 of the boys staring at me. I suddenly felt nervous, I guess Lucas knew because he guided me away from them.

"Hey where are you going?" Nash smirked as he stepped in our way. I glared at him.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. We tried avoiding him and stepping around him, but Cam and Taylor were behind him blocking our way.

"I've never seen you around before... Are you his girlfriend?" Nash asked me. He put his hand on my shoulder and guided me away from Lucas, I hesitated and looked at Lucas he looked at me worriedly.

"I'm pretty sure you don't know me. I'm Laura's cousin, my name is Danielle." I lied, I looked at Lucas and he just nodded.

"Isn't Laura a slut and ugly skank? How do you live with her?!" He asked me, laughing.

"Actually she isn't a slut, she is the most funniest and nicest person ever, so don't go assuming things that aren't true." I said as I pushed his arm away from me and walked off to school. He looked so angry and I was scared for a moment that he was going to hit me, but he just looked away probably looking for Laura.

"Where the hell is Laura anyways?" Taylor asked me, he stopped me and held on tightly on my shoulders.

"Uh... She's uh... Moved to another school." I lied and he looked at me in disbelief. I just looked away and walked into school. Everyone turned around to look at me, some guys whistled and tried flirting with me but I ignored them because I knew how they treated the old me.

"Hello are you new?" Mrs Kruger asked me as I walked into class. I nodded slowly and everyone just stared at me, some had jealousy in their eyes and some had sparkles in their eyes.

"Laura changed schools, I'm her cousin Danielle." I lied, I now realized my new identity is Danielle.

"Well then, since she left, you can take her spot and Gilinsky will explain the project since you will be partners with him." Mrs Kruger explained, I just nodded and took my seat my next Johnson. Johnson just kept staring at me and I got suddenly nervous.

"Uh... Are you okay?" I asked him, he suddenly came out of his daydream.

"Hi, I'm Jack Johnson but you can call me Johnson. Jack Gilinsky is the other Jack." He introduced, I just nodded and headed over to Gilinsky. He looked nervous when I came over.

"Hi, are you my partner for my project?" I asked sweetly as I sat on his desk. He started sweating and he smiled weakly.

"Uh... Yeah, meet me at my car after school. Did Laura give you the papers?" He asked me. I just nodded and gave him the papers. "Did Laura tell you anything else?" Time to get revenge...

"Yeah, she said that you came on to her and wanted her to stay at your house." I replied loudly, everyone turned their heads and looked at Gilinsky. His face suddenly became red with embarrassment.

"Well, we will talk later." He said as he shoved me away, I walked away and everyone rushed up to both of us and asked us if it was true. I just held my head high and told them to ask Gilinsky.

- Lunch -

"Hey there, I'm Danielle." I smiled politely as I sat down next to Becky, she looked at me surprised.

"Oh sorry, I was just surprised that someone pretty and popular as you would sit with me." She blushed. I just giggled.

"I'm not popular." I blushed and we just sat there and talked. She told me how she was bullied by the popular girls and Laura (me) was bullied badly by the popular guys.

"Hey you! New girl! Come sit with us!" Kim shouted. Since the table was full she kicked one of her minions off, Jesse.

"Can I go? Don't worry I will get revenge for you since they bully you." I smiled weakly. She just nodded and went back reading her book.

"How can you kick me off for this ugly piece of shit?!" Jesse yelled and gave me a death glare.

"Well why don't you just go sit with the un-popular people since thats clearly what you are." I said and giggled. She glared at me hard while the popular people cracked up, I looked over at Becky and she was also laughing along, she saw me staring and gave me a big thumbs up. Jesse must've saw me look at Becky because Jesse walked over to Becky.

"How the fuck dare you to laugh, you're a nobody and always will be you ugly mother fucker!" She yelled into Becky's face.

"Hey, keep away from her. She is popular because she is with me so back off." I defended, Becky looked at me surprised. I smiled widely at her.

"Are you really going to invite that nerd over?!" Kim said, disgusted.

"Well just go with the flow and deal with it." I looked at her, and smiled.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞