Chapter 9

*Laura/Danielle's POV*

- After School -

"Come on! Show me your car!" I said dragging Gilinsky outside, pretending to be excited for this, I have a new perspective on life now and I have changed so much. I guess you can call me an amazing actor, haha. I know I shouldn't change myself to who I'm not, but I would rather be fake then get tortured by the guys. But what if they find out I'm Laura? I don't want to be bullied.

"Coming babe." Gilinsky called out, everyone turned to look at us. Ewww, why did he just call me babe? I glared at Gilinsky and he just smiled like a dickhead.

"Don't call me that!" I said as I smacked his arm. He looked so surprised. I ignored him and walked over to Johnson. I turned back to look at Gilinsky and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey." I smiled sweetly as I gave him a quick hug. I looked over at Gilinsky he had jealousy in his eyes. I giggled and looked at Johnson, his face was so red. Maybe I might have feelings for Johnson... Do I? Well, he doesn't hurt me or anything.

"Hey, come one now. Can we go study?" Gilinsky called me over, I just rolled my eyes and ran to Gilinsky 'Happily'. I turned over o look at Johnson, his head was down and he looked sad or disappointed. Suddenly Gilinsky's arm was hung over my shoulder and he guided me to his car. I went in and sat at the end.

"Hey girl." Carter said as he shuffled over to me in the car, and hung his shoulder around me. I just ignored him.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Carter asked me. He was getting all up in my face, I was getting a little bit uncomfortable. His breath was minty, and he smelled too much like deodorant.

"Leave me alone. You smell." I said as I pushed him away a little bit. He looked at me and glared, he came closer to me again.

"Gilinskyyyyyy, helppppp?" I moaned, Carter suddenly moved back. Gilinsky stopped the car at his house and turned around to look at Carter, he just glared at him.

"Bye, I'm outta here." I said cheekily, as I ran to his front door and opened it. It looked exactly the same as 2 days ago. I walked to the lounge and sat down on the sofa. Gilinsky walked over to me and sat right next to me, he slung his shoulder over me. The rest of the 8 boys came in and sat down with us. Johnson looked at me then looked at Gilinsky in jealousy, I seriously need to understand guys better.

"Let's ditch our project and play truth or dare." Taylor suggested and everyone turned to look at me and smirked. I just blushed but inside I am really scared on what they are going to do to me. We all huddled in a circle, the order went: Cam, Nash, Gilinsky, Me, Johnson, Taylor, Aaron, Carter and Shawn.

"I'll go first!" Carter said. He turned to look at Shawn. "Shawn, truth or dare?"

"Uh... Dare?" He told us, we just nodded and looked at Carter's dare.

"I dare you to go to the neighbors house and sing Stay with me to him or her." Carter suggested and we all laughed. He walked to the neighbors house that was on his left and we al followed behind him. He knocked on the door and a man in his 30's opened it, we quickly ran to the nearby bush and hid. As soon as Shawn started singing, the man slammed the door in his face.

"Well that went well." I said as we all collapsed and laughed once we walked in Gilinsky's house. We laid there for a while, until Taylor told us to get up for the next person.

"Okay, Johnson truth or dare?" Shawn said after we finished cracking up. Johnson looked pressured, I understood. I wouldn't want to choose truth or else he will be called a pussy. We all looked at him and waited for his response.

"Dare." Johnson said making his mind. I looked at him, he smiled back. Shawn probably saw because he suddenly smirked and looked at both of us. Johnson looked at me worriedly, he looked scared. I just started cracking up because of his scared face, the guys just started at me confused.

"Okay, I dare you to spend 5 minutes in heaven with Dani." Shawn smirked, I just glared at Shawn and walked to the bathroom with Johnson while hooking arms. Gilinsky, Nash, Taylor and Carter glared at us.

"Do you want to pretend we are banging and prank them? Nash, Gilisnky, Taylor and Carter were jealous." I suggested as we locked the door to the bathroom. He nodded fastly and we giggled. We kept going when the guys told us to get out because it was time.

"How was your bang?" Shawn smirked. I just rolled my eyes and caught a glimpse of Nash, his fists were clenched and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whatever." Johnson said. Nash kept glaring and Carter, Gilinsky and Taylor joined in, I looked over at Johnson and he looked terrified.

"Okay, Dani truth or dare?" Johnson asked me. I thought for a while, the guys just stared at me.

"Truth because I'm a girl and you guys will do nashty thangs." I laughed. They just rolled their eyes and though of what to ask me, suddenly Aaron whispered into Johnson's ear. Johnson's eyes suddenly lit up and he smiled and thanked Aaron. Johnson turned to look at me.

"Who is the hottest out of all of us?" He asked me...

Oh boy...

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞