26

*Holly's POV*

"Bye!" I shouted as Victoria walked out.

"Bye, I will miss you!" She shouted. I mentally smiled in my head, this girl couldn't get any sweeter.

"So, what was she doing here?" Nash asked me angrily. He has been moody ever since she came in, I think he's on his man period.

"Well, firstly she was the only one who didn't give me hate. Secondly she didn't threaten me. Lastly she is really nice." I said smiling sweetly a this angry face.

"Yeah right. She's probably only using you." Nash scoffed.

"Why do you care anyways?" I asked Nash.

"Because we don't want people threatening us, after you gave out your number." Nash defended.

"She was the only one supporting me, girls were already threatening me!" I yelled as I walked off.

Ugh, why does he have to be so protective?

I walked to Brent, I sat down next to him.

"Hey Hollay!" Brent said.

"Hay Brentay!" I giggled. I could feel eyes burning into me, I looked around.

Why was Johnson, Aaron and Shawn looking at me?

"Guys, stop burning your eyes into Hols." Cam laughed. I just ignored him and went back to look at Brent.

"So you said you liked me, eh?" I said as I smirked at Brent.

"Well I didn't say I didn't like you." He said and smirked.

"Why do you like me? I mean, I'm uglier than your average." I said as I held my hand under my chin.

"Dats wrong." Brent sassed. I just burst out laughing.

Oh this guy can be so stupid at times.

"Why you laughing at me?" Brent asked me.

"You *laughs* are so *laughs* embarrassing." I mumbled as I tried not bursting into laughter.

"Guys stop flirting, let's go." Johnson said moodily.

"Whats up with him? Is he on his period?" I whispered to Brent as we got up and walked towards the exit. Brent chuckled.

"That's offensive." Brent said as he pretended to fake cry.

"That's what guys say every time we get mad." I replied.

"True true, you win." Brent surrendered and put his arms up.

We got to the door and Brent opened the door for me, but I took the door next to him. Brent pouted.

"Yaaassssss, bitches! I won against Brent!" I yelled.

Mothers walked by with their kids and glared at me.

One of the little girls looked up to her mom and asked "Mommy, what does bitches mean?"

I looked over to Brent who had a shocked face, I just laughed.

"You are such a bad idol." Brent said as he nudged me.

"Bitch, I know I am." I sassed.

We got to the limo and got in, Brent and I sat next to each other at the back.

"I gotta take a selfie with the bestie." Brent laughed as he took out his phone.

We posed with a duck face and a peace sign.

He posted the picture on Instagram and I instantly got a notification.

'Hanging with the bestie at Magcon 😎💁🏼'

I chuckled at some of the comments.

My_brent_sunshine182 - you guys are so cute together ☺️😋

Brentsrivera - you know each other?! 😦😵

Mikayla1783 - the bæ's have reunited! 👫

Sammythe.coolest - I'm so jealous, you guys are so cute together 😻😻😻

Sassyforlife026 - you guys know each other?! 😱😱

I laughed and posted another picture of us and wrote 'nah I don't know him, I'm just a random person that takes selfies with random people 😂🙈'

∞ ∞ ∞

Random update :)