一 The Dress I Created

"Hey, Takemitchy!"

The designer's office was packed with his former gangmate. "What are you spacing out for?", Hakkai asked. "The preparations are ready", Chifuyu felt proud of his partner. Draken just stood next to Mistuya's table. "How are things, Yuzuha?", Mitsuya asked in concern as they were taking a little longer. The curtain was drawn showing Hina's back. "I'm not good at dressing up someone so I'm not sure myself", Yuzuha held the curtains hoping she did not mess up. It is Mitsuya's creation after all. 

The group watched as Hina twirled with the wedding dress he designed. The group started to give their compliments to their friend's soon-to-be bride. Takemichi stood in awe at how the dress perfectly fits Hina with all the details spitting his girl's personality. Tears suddenly escaped his eyes probably thinking about something. Everyone else's attention was averted to Takemichi but Mitsuya kept his eyes on the wedding dress. After the couple and the rest went on their way, the siblings stayed to hang out with Mitsuya since they will be doing another shoot internationally. Yuzuha went to prepare some tea.  

"I recall it wasn't the same flowers the last time we visited. Did you think it wouldn't fit Hina-chan? Whatever Taka-chan makes is the best", Hakkai sat next to the man drawing drafts for Takamechi's tuxedo. "He might be reserving it for another bride", Yuzuha entered and placed the tray on the table. "Ahk! I think you have to contact the agency that we'll be canceling the next shoot so we can attend the wedding", Hakkai tried to avoid the escalation of the conversation. Yuzuha just sighed and went to make the call. 

"Sorry, my sister doesn't know how to hold back her tongue sometimes. I'm quite surprised she could just say it on a whim", Hakkai face-palmed. "You're doing well in your modeling career. Make sure you won't forget a small designer like me", Mitsuya smiled. Hakkai loves the smile on Mitsuya's face. It is comforting and warm like that of a mother. "How can you call yourself a small designer, Taka-chan. Your name is known all over the industry. You received so many rewards at such a young age", the man continued praising the lilac head. 

Takashi's Residence

With the amount of money that Mitsuya was able to gain throughout the years, he was able to buy a house for his family. "You're home late again. I bet it was not because you're on a date", Mana commented while lying on the couch reading a book. "Sit when you're reading. You'll hurt your eyes", Mitsuya took the book and waited for Mana to sit before giving it back. "A lot of my classmates in college are asking for your number. Can I give it to them?", the lady used her sweet voice. "If they're going to be my client, be my guest", Mitsuya peeked and saw Luna humming while cooking. "Someone's in love~", Mana hugged his brother from behind and teased Luna. "What are you saying?! Brother, you're home", Luna placed the ladle on the bowl and also hugged him. 

"Can you lend me some money?", she nervously laughed. "Now, I was wondering what you will ask for when you hugged me", Mitsuya patted her head. "I want to make him look at me. He's being swarmed with so many girls in full-blown make-up and all", Luna whined. Mana, still hugging Mitsuya from the back, pushed Luna's face. "Get lost, sis. You shouldn't be settling for someone who only cares about your looks", Mana lectured. As usual, Mitsuya stood in between to act as a referee.  

After drinking some tea that Luna prepared, he entered his room and saw a picture from way back in high school. Looking into Mikey's smiling face broke his heart. The once warm-hearted man became the most notorious leader of an underground gang. His phone rang. 

"Mitsuya. How are you doing? I'm driving heading to Tokyo. I was told not to move too much but I just get jitters as the days come closer".

 "I just got home. I just made some adjustments with Takemitchy's tuxedo".

 "Takemitchy?! Ohhh! Right. Can't believe he's going to get married ahead of us".

 "You can drop by my place. Luna and Mana are asleep by that time so you won't get worried about being murdered".

"Thanks. See you then, Mitsuya". 

"See you, Hazuki". 

Chapter end.